- 1. Am I affected by negativity?
- 2. Things you need for salt-water therapy
- 3. Doing the salt-water therapy
- 4. How do you know if the therapy is working?
- 5. How many times a day should you repeat the salt-water therapy?
- 6. Bathing with salt-water
- 7. Experiences with salt-water therapy
- 8. Salt-water therapy can cleanse your aura
- 9. Salt-water benefits
Do you feel tired, stressed, and irritable after a long day? Do you feel lethargic and defocussed on certain days? Your state is more likely to be caused by spiritual causes and not physical or psychological reasons alone. You may be irritable, stressed, fatigued, angry or worried without reason due to negative energy. A simple salt-water therapy can remove this negative energy from your body, allow you to absorb positivity, revitalise your aura and also help you function normally. In just 15 minutes, you can feel charged and ready to go. Read on to see how.
1. Am I affected by negativity?
There are a few symptoms which can indicate a distressing energy or negative energy covering around you. They are
If you are feeling lethargic, experiencing heaviness or feeling unenthusiastic for the entire day, unable to think, feeling worried, not able to concentrate while doing any work, feeling irritable for no reason, feeling angry, getting affected by multiple diseases, then it is safe to assume that there is a presence of negative covering. If the intensity of the negative covering increases, then one becomes weak both physically and mentally. To avoid this, you need to employ spiritual healing remedies.
A. Importance of spiritual remedies
The environment has positive and negative energies. In spiritual terminology they are called as the Divine Energies and the distressing energies respectively. Divine Energies assist the people, whereas the distressing energies constantly attempt to disrupt our activities. The distressing energies in the environment trouble the people using subtle black energy. They create negative energy centers in the body, and accumulate negative energy in them. This cannot be treated by physical means. Regular spiritual practice and spiritual remedies are required to eliminate these negative energy centers. By regularly utilising spiritual healing remedies, one’s energy is not wasted in fighting the negative energy and actually help you.
Now that you know the importance of spiritual healing remedies, see how a salt-water footbath can help you feel refreshed in just 15 minutes.
2. Things you need for salt-water therapy
Salt-water footbath therapy is a simple spiritual remedy. All you need are
1. A large bucket half-filled with water
2. A mug of clean water
3. Rock salt (about 2 tablespoons)
4. A cloth or a towel to wipe your feet
5. A door mat
If rock salt is not available, you may use table salt; however, the effectiveness of remedy reduces by 30%.
3. Doing the salt-water therapy
1. Take a large bucket half filled with water.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of rock salt to it.
3. Earnestly pray to God to destroy the distressing and negative energy troubling you.
4. Sit upright. Immerse both feet in the water. Maintain at least 2 – 3 centimeters between the feet. This helps the water suck out the most negative energy. If the feet touch, it can block the release of black energy from the feet.
5. Keep your feet immersed in the water only for 10 – 15 minutes. Any longer and the negativity may start forming a new cover around you.
6. Chant the Name of God when doing the salt-water therapy. Those who have recently started their spiritual practice, can chant ‘Shri Gurudev Datta |’ while performing the remedy, whereas those who are actively participating in the seva of spread of spirituality should chant ‘Om Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Om |’. Chanting helps to disintegrate the negative energy.
7. After 15 minutes, left your feet gently, wash them with the clean water (in the bucket itself). Wipe your feet dry with a towel.
8. Express gratitude to God. It is due to God’s grace that the spiritual distress and negative energy were removed. The salt-water footbath therapy has created a protective sheath of His Divine consciousness and imparted new energy.
9. At the end, the salt-water used for the remedy should be thrown in the toilet and the bucket should be washed with clean water.
4. How do you know if the therapy is working?
If you experience one or more of the following, you know that the salt-water therapy is working – yawning, burping, ears or eyes becoming warm or feel of hot vapors leaving them, legs becoming numb, reduction in swelling of legs, water becoming blackish, bad odour from the water or the temperature of the water increasing.
5. How many times a day should you repeat the salt-water therapy?
Do the salt-water therapy at least once a day. If you feel that the distress persists, then repeat the therapy every couple of hours for a maximum of 3 times a day.
6. Bathing with salt-water
You can also perform the salt-water therapy while bathing too. Have 2 buckets. One with your regular bath water. In the second, add about 3 mugfuls of water with 2-3 teaspoons of rock salt in it. First pour the salt-water on yourself while praying to your favourite God/Goddess – ‘O Deity, let the covering of black energy on my subtle and gross body be destroyed through the medium of this salt-water. I humbly pray unto your holy feet’. Follow this with your regular bath.
7. Experiences with salt-water therapy
Many people have experienced relief from fatigue, removal of black covering around the body, feeling enthusiastic etc. after performing the salt-water therapy.
8. Salt-water therapy can cleanse your aura
An experiment was conducted in the Sanatan Ashram. A person’s (who had just completed the salt-water therapy) aura was scanned for positivity and negativity using the Universal Aura Scanner. The UAS showed that the negativity in the aura came down to zero. In addition the person’s total aura increased from 1.41m to 2.2m. This shows that the salt-water therapy can cleanse your aura.
Ancient Hindu scriptures have stressed on the importance of taking a dip in the sea. This is not a mere ritual, but a way to cleanse ourselves of the negativity that is built up.
Spiritual healing remedies
Spiritual healing remedies help remove the obstacles affecting our spiritual practice. These remedies are effective in removing the negative covering created by distressing energies around our body, mind and intellect. They also help in resisting attacks by distressing energies. The negative distressing energy covering around us is removed at a faster rate if we employ various types of remedies. Through spiritual research, Sachchidananda Parabrahman Dr Jayant Athavale has discovered many spiritual healing remedies for the well-being of entire mankind and to enable seekers to perform spiritual practice effectively.