What is Gurukrupayog ?
Spiritual practice alone can give us the strength to face sorrows in life bravely as also the experience of everlasting Anand (Bliss). Spiritual practice means efforts made for God-realisation. Spiritual practice undertaken for attaining the blessings of the Guru and His continual grace is called ‘Spiritual practice according to Path of Guru’s grace’ (Gurukrupayoga). Gurukrupayoga has two aspects – vyashṭi sadhana (Efforts for individual spiritual growth) and samashṭi sadhana (Efforts for spiritual growth of society).
Components of vyashti sadhana as per Gurukrupayog
1. Remove Personality Defects 5. Satseva
2. Ego Removal 6. Tyag
3. Chanting 7. Priti (Spiritual love) for others
4. Satsang 8. Bhav (Spiritual Emotion)
2. Ego Removal
- What is Ego ? (Ego definition)
The article explains ‘What is ego ?’ and describes ego definition and...
- Harm incurred due to high ego and why it is important to...
This article explains the harm one incurs due to high ego and...
Once Sage Vasistha and Sage Vishwamitra were debating the relative superiority of satsang...
- Serving God (Guru) is service unto the Truth !
Serving God (Guru) is service unto the Truth ! This is the...
- Sacrifice unto the Absolute Truth
Sacrifice does not mean giving away the belongings; it means getting rid of...
7. Priti (Spiritual love) for others
- Priti (Spiritual love) for others
Priti is unconditional love that is devoid of expectations. Worldly love is with...
8. Bhav (Spiritual Emotion)
- Components, Importance and Types of bhav (Spiritual emotion)
Majority of seekers believe that bhāv is automatically generated by doing sādhanā...
- Efforts for Awakening Bhav (Spiritual emotion)
Saint Tukaram Maharaj says in one of His hymns, “A devotee’s duty...
Articles about Gurukrupayog
- Spiritual practice according to the Path of Guru’s Grace (Gurukrupayoga)
In order to be blessed by a Guru, it is necessary to...
- Importance of Guru’s Grace (Gurukrupayoga)
A foreigner asked a saint, “Could you describe the uniqueness of India...