Sanatan Sanstha, teaches sadhana in a scientific manner according to Gurukrupayog to create an ideal society
Establishment and mission of ‘Sanatan Sanstha’
Sanatan Sanstha is a registered Charitable Trust established by H.H. Dr. Jayant Balaji Athavale, an internationally renowned Hypnotherapist, under the guidance and blessings of His Sadguru H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj. Aim of the Sanstha is to impart spiritual knowledge to the curious in the society, inculcate religious behavior in the masses and providing personal guidance to seekers for their spiritual uplift in 1999 (24.3.1999) . People from various strata of the society voluntarily participate in the mission of the Sanatan Sanstha as part of their spiritual practice and hence, are termed seekers.
Take a Tour
Spirituality – A complete Science
Holy and Religious Festivals
Vrate (Vowed Religious Observances)
Social acts : How to do Spiritually ?
Uniqueness of Sanatan
Spiritual Problems and Spiritual Healing
Natural Disasters and Survival Guide
Clarification of Doubts
Sattvik Rangolis Designs
Sanatan Sanstha Android : https://www.sanatan.org/android
Sanatan Sanstha iOS : https://www.sanatan.org/ios
Sanatan Chaitanyavani Audio App : https://Sanatan.org/Chaitanyavani
Ritualistic worship (puja) and arti of Shri Ganesh Android : https://www.sanatan.org/ganeshapp
Ritualistic worship (puja) and arti of Shri Ganesh iOS : https://www.sanatan.org/iosganeshapp
Shraddh Rituals App Android : https://www.sanatan.org/shraddh-app
Survival Guide App Android : https://www.sanatan.org/survival-guide-app
Ask a Question
Be assured, we are always there to assist you in your spiritual journey !
For any queries related to spirituality, Hinduism, spiritual practice, Hindu festivals, vowed religious observances and related topics, do feel free to contact us via e-mail :
Participate in Sanatan Sanstha’s Service unto Dharma !
Activities of Sanatan Sanstha
1. Shri. Chetan Rajhans, National Spokesperson (@1chetanrajhans)
– Writer & Columnist (articles on society, National welfare and Dharma)
– Compiler of more than 10 books on topics like Sanatan Dharma, culture, harmful tendencies in democracy, ‘Hindu Rashtra’, Biographies of Saints etc.
– National TV debator invited as expert on issues related to society, Nation and Dharma.
– National activist involved in raising awareness about Spirituality and Dharma.
– Major contributor in organizing ‘All India Hindu Convention’ held in Goa for more than 7 years.
– Recipient of prestigious award ‘Param Aadar’ by ‘All India Legal Aid Forum’ of New Delhi to commemorate 20 years of tireless service to the Nation.
– Recognised with the title ‘Sanatan Dharmaveer’ by ‘Antarrashtriya Paravidya Shodh Sanstha’ (आंतरराष्ट्रीय पराविद्या शोध संस्था)
Contact – [email protected]
2. Ms. Kritika Khatri, Spokesperson (@kk_jpr)
– Company Secretary and Lawyer
– Former Academician in Law
– Panelist & TV debator on various Dharmic & Nation-related Issues
– Presented Research Papers on Spirituality, Indic Topics in various National & International Conferencia
– Study of Women Empowerment through Indic ways