He who is loved by all is loved by God’. Everyone praises an ideal person whether in the office, in the society or at home. To make our behaviour ideal, it is necessary to develop virtues in ourselves. Personality defects make our life unhappy and depressing. Read here about the personality development and live the happy and blissful life.
- Various virtues important for leading an ideal life
- How to implement the process of inculcation of virtues ?
- Why do people with more personality defects suffer from negative energies distress ?
- Mind and its role in personality defects
- How does chanting of God’s Name help in reducing personality defects?
- Importance of personality defects removal
- How to implement the PDR process ?
- Prepare a list of your personality defects
- Filling the Personality Defects chart !
- What is an auto-suggestion ?
- Technique 1 : Awareness about the wrong actions and control over them
- Technique 2 : Right response
- Technique 3 : Rehearsing a situation
- Technique 4 : Creating awareness about chanting God’s Name
- Technique 5 : Punishing yourself when there is no reduction in personality defect
- Framing of the auto-suggestion
- Why should the auto-suggestion on progress be given and how ?
- Deep-rooted personality defects need to be identified
- Number of auto-suggestion sessions
- Duration of an auto-suggestion session
- When to change the mistake or incident pertaining to a PD included in the auto-suggestion ?
- When to change the PD in the session ?