1. Since it is very difficult to attain the highest level of gopibhav, Bhagawan Shrikrushna suggested to the ladyseeker to perform dasyabhakti of Sanatan’s gopis
1. By commenting that Gopibhav(Spiritual emotion of the gopis who were supreme devotees of Shrikrushna) is more important than balakbhav (Childlike emotion) to march ahead in spiritual practice, Shriguru made me aware of my ego that had increased unknowingly
Dainik Sanatan Prabhat of 21.2.2013 carried an article on the efforts made by Ms Lalita Wagh to enhance her balakbhav. Upon reading this article, Shriguru commented that gopibhav is more important than balakbhav for spiritual progress. Earlier I would send my pictures to others by E-mail. I loved to show them the pictures and I had a latent desire that they praise me. After reading Shriguru’s comment, I realised that due to my latent desire, my ego was increasing unknowingly. From then, the comment has become a ‘tarak (Saviour) mantra’ for me to reduce my ego.
2. Since it is a lot more difficult to attain the highest level of gopibhav, Bhagawan Shrikrushna suggested to the lady-seeker to perform dasyabhakti(Devotion of a servitor) of Sanatan’s gopis
Since it is a lot more difficult to achieve the highest level of gopibhav, Bhagawan Shrikrushna suggested me to perform dasyabhakti of the gopis of Sanatan, Vrushali Kumbhar, Deepali Matkar and Trupti Gawade. In this picture, I am trying to generate dasyabhakti towards the gopis through different actions such as giving them flowers to adorn their hair, giving them water to drink when they are eating Prasad (Holy sacrament), keeping their footwear clean and ready when they leave for prasar (Spread of Spirituality) and massaging their hands gently when they are asleep.
3. More than the seva of His sagun (Materialised) or nirgun form, it is the seva of His ardent devotees that makes Shrikrushna happier
In my earlier picture, I perceived that Bhagawan Shrikrushna was happy when I was massaging His legs. Subsequently, in another picture, He looked happier when I was massaging Shriguru’s legs and in the present picture, He looked happiest when I was massaging the hands of the gopis. More than the seva of His sagun or nirgun form, it is the seva of His ardent devotees that makes Shrikrushna happier. Shrikrushna is thus helping me reduce my ego. By keeping me always in a learning mode, He is increasing the emotion of love without expectations in me.
– Mrs Uma Ravichandran, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. (28.2.2013)
B. Distinctive feature of the picture
God taught sevabhav to the balgopi, generated dasyabhakti in her and got the sevaof devotees done through her. Hence, the sanskar (Subconscious impression) of egoless devotion was firmly imprinted on her subconscious mind and the foundation of Krushna Temple of madhurabhakti (Devotion arising from bhav of sincerity) became strong. – (Knowledge received through Ms Madhura Bhosale, 18.7.2013)