He has fervent bhav for Shriram and
will to sacrifice mind, body, wealth and life for Ram Mandir !
- HH (Adv) Hari Shankar Jain’s son Vishnu Shankar Jain (age 33) and grandson Chi. Vrishank (1y 10m) attain 61% spiritual level !
- Unprecedented event where the father is declared a Saint while the son and grandson attain 61% spiritual level !
- HH (Adv) Hari Shankar Jain becomes the first proHindu to attain Sainthood in the All India Convention for the Hindu Rashtra !
Goa : Adv. Hari Shankar Jain (President of Hinu Front for Justice, Supreme Court advocate) is a mine of qualities like intense desire to protect Dharma, rendering service sans expectations, fountain of energy, and wholly committed to the establishment of Ramrajya (Hindu Rashtra)! He has intense bhav towards Shriram and the will to sacrifice mind, body, wealth and even lay down his life for the Ram Mandir. He has been completely immersed himself in this cause for the last 29 years. If he has to be described in one word then Adv. Hari Shankar Jain is a Dharmayoddha who is incessantly working for the establishment of the Hindu Rashtra ! On 30th May, 2019, during the 8th All India Convention for the Hindu Rashtra, Sadguru Dr Charudatt Pingale said that at 65 year age this selfless karmayogi has attained Sainthood and will henceforth be known as HH (Adv) Hari Shankar Jain. It was also announced that HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain’s son Adv. Vishnu Shankar Jain (33y) has not only followed his illustrious father’s footsteps in the trade, but also in spirituality and has attained 61% spiritual level (meaning, being liberated from the cycle of birth and death), while HH Jain’s grandson Vrushank (1 yr 10 months) is a child with divine qualities and has attained 61% spiritual level. This announcement doubled the bliss of the attendees. HH Neelesh Singbal honoured HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain, and felicitated Adv. Vishnu Shankar Jain and Chi. Vrishank. HH (Adv) Hari Shankar Jain’s wife Sou. Uma Jain, daughter in law Sou. Donna Jain, daughter Sou. Vaishnavi Dave and son-in-law Shri. Soham Dave were also present.
Virtues of HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain as shared by Sadguru Dr Charudatt Pingale
- Sacrificial : For the last 40 years, he has been fighting self funded PILs in favour of the nation, Dharma and the society.
- Competent : A few years ago when the topic of how the constitution of Hindu Rashtra was being discussed in Nepal, experts from Nepal availed the expertise of HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain to prepare the constitution of Hindu Rashtra.
- 2 days ago when he was addressing the National level Advocate’s Convention, many attendees experienced Chaitanya (divine consciousness).
HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain’s thoughts
1. This honour is due to the grace of Param Pujya Guruji (Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale) !
After being declared a Saint, HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain said that ‘this moment is extremely blissful. Param Pujya Guruji (Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale) bestowed this honour on me. This honour has only increased my responsibilities. This honour has prompted me to strive harder and with more heart and soul. If there have been any shortcomings in my seva till date, they have to be overcome and have to dedicate the rest of my life to the cause of Ram mandir. I never had even thought that I will be honoured as a Saint. This has become possible due to the love of all those present here, the blessings of God and the Rambhakts, as well as the grace of Param Pujya Guruji (Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale)’.
2. Divine vision of Seeta and Hanuman prompted me to take up the Ram Janmabhoomi case !
In the 1990s the Ram janmabhoomi issue had not yet gained importance. However the case was in court. I was also interested in this case. When the Ram Mandir case came to the Lucknow High Court, I had a divine vision in my dream. I got the indication from Seeta and Hanuman to participate in the case, after which I requested the Hindu Mahasabha to allow me to fight the case. The Hindu Mahasabha allowed me to do so. Since then, I have been fighting this case on behalf of the Hindu Mahasabha for free.
3. Duty of every Hindu to work for Dharma !
It is the duty of every Hindu to work for Dharma. The one who does not work for Dharma, does nothing to protect Dharma is not a human being at all. It is our fundamental duty to protect Dharma. With the blessings of Param Pujya Guruji I will handle my responsibility with greater determination.
The kshatratej of HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain
HH (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain said that ‘I rendered my service (seva) to the fullest extent of my capacity. With the grace of God, I never compromised on any point pertaining to the Ram janmabhoomi. With the grace of God, I am fighting this case even in the Supreme Court. Once someone exclaimed in the court, ‘those who brought down the babri masjid are talibani’. With the grace of God, I strongly replied to the packed court ‘Yes, I am that talibani Hindu. Punish me with whatever punishment you deem fit. I am proud that the babri masjid was brought down’. The energy to able to say this was given by God !