Negative energies exist wherever there is dirtiness and untidiness and Paratpar Guru Dr. Athavale cleaning ashram for removal of negative vibrations
1. Lot of distress due to negative energies due to dirt, untidiness in Ponda ashram and P. P. Dr. went round the whole ashram and gets it cleaned and tidied; so the distress felt in the ‘vaastu’ gets reduced : In the year 2000, the main office of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ was shifted to the ashram (Sukhsagar) at Ponda, Goa. When P. P. Dr. started staying at Ponda ashram, there was lot of distress in the ‘vaastu’ and many problems were faced such as continuous snag in working of computers, UPS machines stopped working etc. A seeker asked P. P. Dr. about the distress experienced in the ashram. He said that the effect of negative energies in the ‘vaastu’ was more than the effect of ‘sadhana’ of seekers; therefore, seekers should increase their ‘sadhana’. In a day or two, P. P. Dr. visited every room of the ashram where he found lot of uncleanliness, untidiness and unwanted things everywhere. All that was set right by P. P. Dr. through seekers and the whole dirt and untidiness was removed by Him along with seekers resulting in reduction in distress in the ‘vaastu’.
2. Lot of dirt during construction of Ramnathi ashram and P. P. Dr. going round in whole ashram and himself removing the uncleanliness: About 15 years ago, P.P. Dr. shifted to Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram. He used to take review of the status of construction every morning; showed mistakes and got them corrected. He was constantly telling seekers that they were not doing ‘sadhana’ properly; still there seemed to be no improvement in them. Lot of problems cropped up during construction. One day, P.P. Dr. was inspecting the ashram premises and he saw too many things lying in disorderly manner and there was huge trash. He had made seekers aware about the same earlier; but there was not much improvement. One day, P. P. Dr. went round the ashram and collected 9 sacks of trash and got everything kept in order. Then the obstacles were reduced.
P.P. Dr. brought it to the notice of seekers that there was direct effect of untidiness and uncleanliness on seekers’ ‘sadhana’ and increase in distressing energies’ problems. He taught the same to seekers through his own actions. The same thing can be observed from examples given in writing by seekers.
-Shri. Dhaivat Vilas Waghmare, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa (9.1.2016)
2. Small things learnt in kitchen of seva-kendra
2. A. While pouring milk from vessel, the cream gathered on top should be moved away with the help of spoon instead of blowing it away thro’ mouth or removing with finger !
Cream collected on surface of milk in a vessel should not be blown aside with mouth or removed with a finger but it should be moved aside with the help of a spoon. This point has been instilled so much in my mind that since then, I have never done it or even if I see someone doing it, I immediately tell what the right thing to do is.
2. B. Removing and keeping vessel’s lid or lid kept on dinner-plate with the other side facing down so that the side where steam gets collected should not get spoilt
When something is cooked in a vessel, lid kept on the vessel collects steam from inside; so when it is removed and kept aside, its side with steam should not kept in such way that it would collect dirt because when it is to be put back on the vessel, the dirt wouldn’t fall in the vessel. I learnt this from Gurumauli and follow it even now.
3. People look at us as representing Sanatan; so we should always be neat and clean when we go out !
Once I was going from ‘seva-kendra’ for a ‘satsang’ held at district-level. One seeker was going to accompany me at that time. He went to Gurumauli to inform that he was going for ‘satsang’ but he was gone for 10-15 minutes. I thought why he was taking so much time when he had gone just to inform, he was leaving. The seeker returned and told me that when he went to meet Gurumauli, he was told by Gurudev to iron the shirt he was wearing since it was crumpled. Gurudev told him, “When we go out and meet people, we don’t go as an individual but we go as Sanatan’s representative and our identity is as ‘Sanatanwale’; therefore, we must be presentable when we go out.” The seeker was therefore, late since he ironed his shirt.
-Kum. Nalini Raut, Sanatan Ashram, Devad, Panvel
Reference : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat