1. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale is Deity Shiva as well
as Vishnu and hence, praying to Him so as to praise Him
All the Sages and Ascetics who praise Deity Vishnu are partial Incarnations of Shiva, effectively meaning, Shiva Himself is praising Shrivishnu through their mouths. No wonder, I felt like praying to Deity Shiva to praise this Incarnation of Shrivishnu (Paratpar Guru [Dr.] Athavale); however, the next thought was, ‘Where to find Shiva ?’ Shiva exists in Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale as well. Hence, here is a prayer to the Shiva in Him to praise the Shrivishnu in Him. The first part of each line (before the comma), are the characteristics of Shiva and the latter part are the characteristics of Vishnu. (Given ahead is the translation of a poem which is in Marathi.)
1A. We bow to ‘Har (Shiva)’, and plead to Him to praise ‘Hari (Vishnu)’
असूनी कर्पूरगौर, परि राजीवलोचन असती ।
आहेत ज्ञानाचे शिरोमणी, जना भक्तीची वाट दाविती ॥ १ ॥
Pure as camphor, however has lotus eyes |
Pinnacle of knowledge, but guides people on
the Path of devotion || 1 ||
स्वतः त्रासांचे विषपान करूनी, उपायरूपी संजीवनी देती ।
मोक्षाची दावूनी वाट, सनातन धर्मराज्य स्थापिती ॥ २ ॥
Takes over the sufferings of others,
rejuvenates them with remedies |
Shows the Path of Moksha (Note 1), establishes
the Sanatan Dharmarajya (Note 2) || 2 ||
जीवनपट हे आपले, हरि-हर एकरूपतेची साक्ष देती ।
हराला वंदितो आम्ही, विनवितो हरिचे गुणगान करण्यासी ॥ ३ ॥
Your life is proof that You are
the ‘Hari’ as well as the ‘Har’
We bow to the ‘Har’, and plead to
Him to praise the ‘Hari’ || 3 ||
Note 1 : Moksha – The Final Liberation
Note 2 : Sanatan Dharmarajya – The Divine Kingdom
2. Relationship between Prabhu
Shriram, Shrikrushna and Paratpar Guru (Dr.)
Athavale’s* birth tithi (Date as per the Hindu Almanac)
Note 1 : Shriram is referred to as ‘Atmaram’. He set the ideals of high moral character. In case of Shrikrushna, it was His looks that were discussed in great deal. He set the ideals for the karma performed bodily, meaning the ideal of Karmayoga. In the case of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale, the association with karma because of His fatigued physical condition resulting from various ailments and association with the soul due to the less amount of sattvikata, are not possible; hence, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has set the ideals of keeping the mind in a state of Anand (Bliss).
Note 2 : By the end of Kaliyug, the physical condition of most jivas will be fatigued due to ailments etc.; hence, to quote the example of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale, Shrivishnu performed the Divine play of adulthood.
3. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale’s
mission in Kaliyug is akin to that performed
by the Ashtavatar (Eight Incarnations of Shrivishnu)
3A. Matsyavatar (Incarnation as a fish)
1. The Matsyavatar protected the Vishwabija (Seed of the world) at the time of Dissolution of the world. In the present adverse times, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale is not only saving the seed of human beings, birds and animals but also the culture, Divine knowledge, Knowledge-forms, Art-forms etc. and thus, protecting them. He has set up a spiritual museum for this purpose.
3B. Kurmavatar (Incarnation as a turtle)
1. This Incarnation shaped the entire Creation from the Vishwabija. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has laid the foundation of Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay and has handed its responsibility to the jivas who are connected to Him from within and who will structure a new Creation.
2. In this Incarnation, God has taught how to control the six foes. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale taught the seekers personality defect removal and ego removal process.
3C. Varahavatar (Incarnation as a boar)
1. Varahavatar protected the earth from Jalapralaya (Dissolution due to floods). Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has established a Gurukul and thus, given Vedas a new lease of life; so also, by refuting incorrect thoughts, He has spread this heritage all over the world.
2. This Incarnation has taught us not to give up spiritual practice even if our life is at stake. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has paid attention to continuing the spiritual practice of the jivas even after they renounce the body.
3D. Narasimha-avatar (Incarnation as a man-lion)
1. This Incarnation set the example of protecting the devotees. Irrespective of the dire state the seekers are in and the extent of distress faced while saving them, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has not abandoned them.
2. In this Incarnation, God showed His presence in every animate and inanimate object. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale gave spiritual experiences to seekers all over the world and thus, showed them His presence in the animate and inanimate world.
3E. Vaman-avatar (Incarnation as a dwarf)
1. This Incarnation established His supremacy over the earth. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has declared that the Sanatan Dharmarajya will be established over the earth.
2. In this Incarnation, God displayed His Omnipresence. Seekers are experiencing the Omnipresence of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale every moment.
1. This Incarnation transcended the varna (Class) and karma (Action which gives rise to destiny) and worked for the welfare of the society. By announcing the elimination of evil tendencies, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has given the teaching of emancipation of the society.
2. Through His actions, Bhagawan Parashuram taught Brahmatej (Radiance of a Brahman) and Kshatratej (Radiance of a warrior). Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has compiled Holy texts that contain Brahmatej as well as Kshatratej, and has trained seekers to eliminate evil tendencies.
1. This Incarnation taught us how to lead a restrained life. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale taught us how to restrain the self through the medium of various procedures.
2. Shriram presented before the world an ideal personality. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale taught the seekers how to develop an ideal personality through the medium of spiritual practice and autosuggestions.
3. Through the karma He performed, Shriram taught us how an ideal son, ideal brother and ideal king should be. He also showed how an ideal enemy should be through His actions. Hence, an ideal system of governance that came to be known as ‘Ramrajya’. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale, who is like Shriram, has set before us an example of leading an ideal life through ideal behaviour.
1. Shrikrushna taught us how to cross every limit. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale gave us the mantra of ‘Whatever you see is your duty’ and taught us how to perform it.
2. Shrikrushna showed His vastness. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale taught how to use this vastness in daily life.
3. Shriram taught us how to lead an ideal life in the transition period. Shrikrushna showed through His actions how to lead life during the adverse times. Shrikrushna was a complete Incarnation; hence, He is not considered to be an Incarnation (of Shrivishnu) but Shrivishnu in His original form. Through His actions Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale taught us the rules to be followed during the adverse times and also wrote them in the Holy texts.
4. Through the medium of Nadi-patti,
the Sages and Ascetics have bestowed a Puran by
the Name of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale to mankind
To preserve the wealth of this knowledge and hand it over to mankind, the Sages and Ascetics wrote a different Puran during each of the 10 Incarnations. The same Sages and Ascetics have bestowed a Puran by the Name of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale to mankind. We express gratitude a million times at their Holy feet for this.
5. Due to the depletion of sattvikata in
Kaliyuga, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale had to assume a
Guru-form to make the people aware of His Incarnate mission
Matsya, Kurma, Varaha, Narsimha, Vaman etc. were the Incarnations in Satyayug. However, in the present times, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has to perform the task of a Guru to make people aware of His Incarnate mission. He makes the seekers aware of the changes in His body, objects and the premises and also tells them the underlying cause-effect-relationship. It is our fortune that upon taking birth on earth, He has assumed a Guru-form to make the people aware of His Incarnate mission.
6. In the Incarnate mission in a Guru-form,
Lord Vishnu has taught spiritual practice through
the mediums of Art-forms, Knowledge-forms and virtues
Shrivishnu is the Guru of the world; hence, in each of His Incarnations, He imparted knowledge to the world; however, during the present Incarnate mission, He has devised novel methods of imparting knowledge. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale imparted knowledge through various forms such as His behaviour, words, thoughts etc. He has also taught us how to perform spiritual practice through the medium of Art-forms, Knowledge-forms, virtues, body, mind, intellect etc.
– Ms. Nidhi Deshmukh, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa. (4.11.2016)
It is our fortune that upon taking birth on earth, Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale has assumed a Guru-form to make the people aware of His Incarnate mission !