Media will have to answer in court for their negative portrayal of Hindu
Dharma! – Advocate Nagesh Joshi, Secretary, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
Advocate Nagesh Joshi
Ramnathi, Ponda, Goa June 13 (Corr.) – Criticizing Hindu Dharma and Hindu activists has become a quick route to fame and money. This is a conspiracy that is gaining ground now. Some organizations choose not to respond to such defamation. As a result, the media naarative gains popularity; But Sanatan Sanstha has, right from the start, taken a stance of using legal means to counter such media propaganda. Media persons who portray Hindu Dharma in negative light will have to answer in court, said Advocate Nagesh Joshi, Secretary of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad. He was speaking on ‘Refutation of allegations against Sanatan’ at the 10th Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan which is being held at Shri Vidyadhiraj Hall of Shri Ramnath Mandir here. Advocate Virendra Ichalkaranjikar, National President of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad also refuted the allegations against Sanatan. The attendees unanimously decided to strongly and legally counter media propaganda against Hindu activists. This resolution was followed by sloganeering by the attendees.
Advocate Nagesh Joshi further said, “We have filed cases against 50+ media houses for defaming Hindu Dharma and Deities and levelling false allegations against Sanatan Sanstha. We have also filed cases, with considerable success, against some politicians who are defaming Hindu Dharma and Sanatan Sanstha. Some periodicals have had to issue printed apologies for their defamatory articles. In a nutshell, we are using constitutional means to answer those who keep harping about the constitution. Fighting legal battles is also a way of awakening Dharma.”
We have to ensure justice to Hindu activists who
have fallen prey to prejudiced investigations ! – Advocate
Virendra Ichalkaranjikar, National President, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
Advocate Virendra Ichalkaranjikar
Hindu activists have been charged in several cases under false allegations. Every case is being investigated in a wrong manner. You can go outside and ask someone, ‘Who is Gauri Lankesh? If she was an intellectual, then what ideology did she support?’ No one will be able to share anything about her; Because Gauri Lankesh has not contributed anything useful to the society. On the contrary, the court had punished her for her yellow journalism.
Advocate Ichalkaranjikar further said,
1. In the Malegaon blast case, Hindus were ‘fixed’ to acquit Muslims. This case was used to spread the bogey of ‘saffron terrorism’.
2. Sanatan seeker Shri. Vikram Bhave was jailed for 2 years under the pretext that the investigation into the Dr Dabholkar case was underway.
3. Famed Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar, the National Secretary of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad was also arrested and jailed for 42 days.
4. Sanatan seeker Shri. Sameer Gaikwad was arrested in the Com. Pansare murder case. Sameer spent 22 months in jail. Advocates practicing in the Kolhapur court did not seek counsel to fight his case; But the next day, 31 advocates from across Maharashtra came to Kolhapur to fight the case. In 2016, the police claimed that Sameer Gaikwad did not commit this murder.
5. After bringing Dr Virendrasinh Tawde from Kolhapur to Pune, the police told photographers to photograph Dr Tawde. This is downright illegal. It is an attempt to defame a well known physician. Such behavior of the police creates resentment.
Thus, in many cases, Sanatan seekers and Hindu activists were subjected to unwarranted persecution. The media did not report the truth in these incidents. Instead they decided to go with fake news.
6. Sachin Andure and Sharad Kalaskar, who have no connection with the Gauri Lankesh murder, have been arrested and jailed.
Today there is a widespread conspiracy to create a perception that ‘A peace that had settled after the assassination of Gandhi, that peaceful atmosphere of the country deteriorated after Dr Dabholkar’s muder’. Interestingly, no one seems to be interested in discussing the murders of over 14,000 innocent people by the communists. So, in many such cases, we will have to dig down to the roots and fight for justice.