Important instructions for seekers
1. Show its map or photo to Dharmapracharak
Saints or seekers who are above the spiritual level
of 61% and capable of perceiving the subtle dimension to
know if positive vibrations are perceived in the premises or land
1 A. The importance of studying the vibrations by looking at a map of premises or land
Before buying a premises (flat, bungalow, farmhouse, shop, warehouse), plot, farmland, etc., seekers need to study the vibrations by looking at its drawing. If there are disturbing vibrations in it, spiritual practice will be expended in fighting those vibrations. Such vibrations can cause physical distress such as headaches, nausea, etc. and uneasiness, as well as psychological disorders such as lack of enthusiasm. If there are distressing vibrations in the premises, it is easy for negative energies to attack the seekers who have distress. Therefore, the spiritual practice of the seekers will be expended more. This explains why before buying a premises or land, it is necessary to study the vibrations by looking at its map.
1 B. Who should study the vibrations ?
A map of the premises or land that a seeker wishes to buy should be shown to Dharmapracharak Saints or seekers who are above the spiritual level of 61%, do not have any distress caused by negative energies and is capable of perceiving the subtle dimension. The answer of such a seeker should be got verified from another seeker with a similar spiritual level, does not have any distress caused by negative energies and is capable of perceiving the subtle dimension. There is no need to verify their answer from the Saints.
If you feel good vibrations after looking at the map, you should decide to buy the premises or land.
– Shrisatshakti (Mrs.) Binda Singbal, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa.
2. Guidance of Jyotish Visharad Mrs. Prajakta Joshi
2 A. The following aspects need to be studied
according to Astrology to obtain happiness from the premises
1. The person in whose name the premises or land is to be bought should obtain happiness from the premises according to the horoscope. The premises should be bought in the name of the person in the family for whom the premises will be beneficial.
2. The premises needs to be examined according to Vastushastra (Science of studying a premises); for example, the land or premises should have a slope towards the east and north.
3. After buying a premises or land from which good vibrations are perceived, persistent efforts to perform spiritual practice are necessary to preserve the good vibrations.
2 B. Possibility of obtaining the fruits that
are expected from the horoscope through the premises
1. Time is good as per the horoscope, but the premises is flawed.
2. Time is ominous as per the horoscope, but the premises is flawless.
3. Time is good as per the horoscope and the premises too is flawless.
2 C. While studying the land in the context of Vastushastra, many things are considered such as the surroundings, free space in the land, premises built on it, every floor of the premises, every room, the material which would be placed in that room, etc.
2 D. To preserve good vibrations after buying the premises in a state of bhav (Spiritual emotion) by trusting the seeker who examined the premises or land as narrated in Point 1 above, regular Vastushuddhi (Spiritual purification of the premises) should be performed.
Before buying a premises (flat, bungalow), plot, farmland, etc., seekers need to study the vibrations by looking at its drawing !