Thoughts on ‘Countering Anti-national activities’
Land Jihad being carried out by Waqf Board by usurping lakhs of acres of land, much more dangerous than Love Jihad; Hindus need to fight this ! – H. H. (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain, Supreme Court
In 2013, the then Congress government made amendments in the Waqf Board law thereby giving Muslims infinite rights. This amendment gave the Waqf Board the power to declare any piece of land as theirs, not limited to the land belonging to temples and trusts. As such, currently, the Waqf Board owns a whopping 6 lakh acres of land – the largest, only after India’s Defence Forces and Indian Railways. In reality, the Waqf Board was never in possession of such obscene amount of land; however, owing to the lack of knowledge and indifferent nature of Hindus pertaining to this law, the Waqf Board is literally running amok usurping lakhs of acres of land across the country. The Land Jihad being perpetrated by the Board is far more dangerous than Love Jihad. Hindus should unite and fight this battle legally – H. H. (Adv.) Hari Shankar Jain of Supreme Court and President of ‘Hindu Front For Justice’, has appealed. He was speaking at the Ninth All-India Hindu Rashtra Convention organised by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, held online.
He said further,
1. Wakf Board has taken over private properties of Hindus, properties of temple trusts and even government lands; therefore, there is disintegration of Hindus’ assets. Presently, Wakf Board is holding maximum land after Indian Railways.
2. In the year 1923, Wakf Board had common rights; but after Congress took over, maximum special rights were conferred on Wakf Board in 1954, 1995 and 2013. As a result, Wakf Board took possession of whichever land it wanted; however, Hindus are still inactive and indifferent.
3. Hindu advocates should study laws related to the Wakf Board. Research needs to be conducted on lands taken over by Wakf Board. The land-owners, who have not been given information about their lands, can give legal fight.
4. Hindus should become alert when they see a board displayed by Wakf Board on any land. Wakf Board has grabbed Hindus’ lands, on large scale, in Bengal, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. We can get back these lands in a lawful manner.
5. We can even go to Supreme Court to get justice so that Wakf Board’s game of looting Hindus’ properties could be stopped. Hindus can be given this information by holding work-shops.
The Convention was viewed LIVE by an audience of over 42 thousand whereas the subject reached over 1.60 millions via Samiti’s official YouTube channel and Facebook page.
Concept of Hindu Rashtra will soon be realized when Hindus come together ! – Dr. Santa-shri Pujya Yudhishthirlalji Maharaj, Navam Peethadhish, Pujya Shadani Darbar-teertha, Chhattisgad
Hindus from all over the world should openly express their wish of establishing Hindu Rashtra so that all Hindus would become alert and start demanding establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Hindu Rashtra is based on truth. Hindus are law-abiding and altruistic people; therefore, I make an appeal to all citizens for living life as per Hindu ideology. Hindus’ temples are not meant only for going there and bowing your head; but here, along with God’s ‘darshan’, one gains knowledge and learns the goal of human life. Everyone will be benefited with establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Don’t leave the path shown to us by our ancestors. Earlier we unite, sooner will be establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Getting inspiration from the 8th all-India Hindu Convention, we held a regional Convention at Chhattisgad. We are proud that the long pending dream of Hindus is getting fulfilled with ‘bhoomi-pujan’ at Ayodhya. People following all four ‘Varnas’ will be happy in the ‘Rama-rajya’ envisioned by us. Hindu Rashtra is a concept that would help human’s progress. We are also proud that the concept of Hindu Rashtra is being presented through this Convention.
‘Surajya Abhiyaan’ for Hindu Rashtra
1. We need laws with stringent punishment for killing of animals ! – Advocate Virendra Ichalkaranjikar, President, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
2. Join ‘Surajya Abhiyan’ for bringing change in corrupt system ! – Ashwini Kulkarni, Coordinator, ‘Arogya Sahayya Samiti’, Goa
3. Education system which will uplift India should be included in new education system ! – Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide, HJS
4. HVP raised voice against police oppression by filing PIL during Corona pandemic ! – Advocate Amrutesh N. P. Karnataka High Court
Omniscience of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale ! – con‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale has been telling since last 4-5 years about the period of crisis which we are experiencing not only in India but all over the world due to Corona pandemic. It shows that omniscient ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale had warned us about such a period of crisis much earlier. – Advocate Amrutesh N. P.