We firmly believe that the Supreme Court has served a historic verdict to the entire Hindu society in the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi case purely by the grace of Lord Ram. Thus, let us wholeheartedly pay gratitude unto the holy feet of Shri Ram. At the same time, let us pray unto the holy feet of Shri Ram for the prompt completion of the construction of an enormous Ram temple that will allow over millions of Hindus the opportunity to fulfill their desires of having darshan of Shri Ram in His birthplace, Sanatan Sanstha has said.
Sanatan Sanstha makes an appeal to all devotees of Shri Ram to avoid indulging in feverish actions and instead observe righteous conduct, as follows.
1. Gathering Shri Ram temple and collectively pray and pay gratitude unto ShriRam.
2. At home, collectively recite the Ram Raksha Stotra and do collective chanting of Shri Ram for a minimum of 10 minutes.
3. Hoist ‘Gudhi’, draw rangolis in the verandah, lit lamps (diye) etc.
4. Make sweets at home, offer it as Naivedya unto Shri Ram in home-temple, followed by consuming it as Prasad.
5. Pray unto Shri Ram for the prompt completion of the construction of Ram temple, and for the establishment of Ram Rajya in India.
Perform Sattvik righteous actions that are dear to Shri Ram like the ones mentioned above, Sanatan Sanstha has appealed.
NationalSpokesperson, Sanatan Sanstha