Drive by Sanatan Sanstha and HJS : More than 10000 people watch the program through ‘Facebook live’ from venue of exhibition !
Prayagraj (Kumbhanagari) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) had put up photo-exhibition on life-history of revolutionaries and great national heroes, on the occasion of 26th January on ‘Akshay-Vat, Bade Hanuman’ Road at 5.00 p.m. There were boards showing major events in life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Krushnadevarai, revolutionaries like Bhagatsingh, Chandrashekhar Azad, Mangal Pande, Netaji Subhashchandra Bose, Swatantryaveer Savarkar etc. The boards displayed information on them. This exhibition received good response from people.
Shri. Arvind Pansare, spokesperson of HJS for Maharashtra State explained the subject through ‘Facebook’ from the exhibition-venue. It was directly telecast. He said,
1. Aligadh Muslim University (AMU) has recently served notice to students who had taken out ‘Tiranga Yatra’. We strongly condemn this action. AMU is in India or in Pakistan that it has issued such notice for honoring Indian national flag ?
2. AMU gets grant from Union Government. If government organizations are taking action against national flag which is identity of this country, there is need to conduct inquiry. We demand that concerned responsible persons should be severely punished.
3. AMU has also imposed ban on saying ‘Vande Mataram’ and ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’. HJS condemns even this action. Slogans are raised about ‘Hindu-Muslim bhai-bhai’ in this country. If Hindus and Muslims are brothers then ‘Bharatmata is the mother of all. If Muslims are against referring to her as ‘Mata’, why should we call Muslims as ‘bhai’? Such people are creating anti-national atmosphere in this country. The Government should take stringent action against them.
4. We have undertaken this drive of national flag for condemning such attitude and for increasing patriotism in Indians.
5. On starting of direct telecast through ‘Facebook’, 2000 people joined within 10 minutes and more than 4500 watched within half an hour. More than 10,000 people have seen this video till 27th January.