As the spiritual level of an individual increases, its effect is seen on the surrounding objects too. Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale is a samashti Guru and Jagadguru and hence, His Incarnate mission is going on in the entire universe. To accomplish this mission, the Panchamahabhutas active in His room are more sensitive than at other places. As a result, while this Incarnate mission is going on, the subtle waves emitting from His body affect the room He resides in. This has led to various changes at the level of Panchamahabhutas in the environment of the room. Photos of some of the changes are published here.
Besides these, there are other changes as well, such as
1. Appearance of wave-form lines in the window-pane of His room due to Apatattva (Absolute Water Principle). Clearer vision through the glass because of Tejtattva.
2. Floor tiles becoming smoother.
3. Appearance of an enthusiasm-enhancing green shade on the white wall.
4. The positive vibrations emitting from the walls in the room, experienced when they are felt with the hand.
5. Getting spiritual experiences of Divine fragrance, appearance of Divine light, hearing Divine sounds etc.
Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale’s analysis of the incredible changes
Facts about various positive and negative spiritual experiences pertaining to me find a mention in the Holy text ‘Dnyaneshwari’. In Chapter 4, Verse 81 of Dnyaneshwari, there is a line which means – ‘This has happened because of me; all the same, I have not done it.’
In this line, ‘This has happened because of me’ means it has happened due to my existence, and the ‘my’ here is God. The other part ‘… I have not done it’ means ‘I’ am not the doer.
A good example of this is when the sun rises, everybody wakes up, flowers bloom. It is merely by sun’s existence. The sun does not tell anyone to wake up or the flowers to bloom !
– Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale
Look at Sanatan’s spiritual research with a learning attitude !
Sanatan is conducting research on the effects of spiritual practice on an individual’s subconscious mind, mind and body from the spiritual perspective. As part of this research, the Holy symbols appearing on Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale’s body are published in Sanatan Prabhat Periodicals from time to time.
We have appealed to scientists to help us investigate the reason for the appearence of these symbols. ‘Only the curious is deserving of knowledge’ is a proverb in Spirituality. Accordingly, only if we look at the changes taking place due to spiritual practice with curiosity, God will provide us with invaluable knowledge pertaining to these aspects. If you think ‘This is impossible’, ‘How can this happen in our life ?’ then you will be deprived of knowledge despite God’s willingness to give. – Editor
Appeal to experts, students and research scholars !
Seekers are making efforts to conduct research on the uniqueness of the bodies of Saints and the underlying cause-effect-relationship.
1. What is the reason for the appearance of ‘ॐ’ on the skin at the Brahmarandhra of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale ?
2. What is the reason for the appearance of ‘ॐ’ first on the tongue, and then after some years on the forehead, after some more years on the skin at the Brahmarandhra region, appearance of a necklace-like reddish shape on the neck, appearance of a Trishul and lotus shape on the forehead of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale etc.
3. Which scientific instrument should be used for investigating the unique happenings associated with the bodies of Saints ?
4. Can Saints who are at a very high spiritual level willingly bring about such changes in their body ? (In reality, Saints at a very high spiritual level do not have any wishes.)
We will be grateful if we get the help of experts, followers and students of the subject and research scholars.
– Managing Trustee, Sanatan Sanstha, Ramnathi Ashram, Goa.
Contact : Mr. Rupesh Redkar
E-mail : [email protected]
Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale is a Yugapurush !
Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale is Yugapurush. It is not possible to carry out such a vast mission unless there is greatness and divinity in the individual. Every vein of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale reverberates with the divinity of God. The creation of ‘Om’ on His feet by the veins is a result of this.
– H.H. Shrikrushna Karve Guruji, Pune, Maharashtra. (While on a visit to Sanatan Ashram at Ramnathi, Goa on 7.5.2013)
There are actually ‘Om’ created by my veins on the feet.
– Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale (6.7.2013)