Collective prayers were held at Borivali (Dattapada), Dahisar (Ashokavan), Andheri (Mhatarpada), Jogeshwari (Bandrekarwadi), Worli (Koliwada), Chembur, Koparkhairane in Navi Mumbai, Nalasopara (Achole), Boisar (Chinchani), Bhendi Bazar and Khaar in Palghar district for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
Devout Hindus offered prayers at 17 temples in Thane, Kalyan, Dombivali, Ambernath, Badlapur and Bhiwandi for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Discourses were organized at 3 places in Thane and Dombivali on the occasion of Ram Navami. Shri. Sunil Kadam of the HJS told the audience about the importance of Shri Ram Navami and how to obtain the grace of Shri Ram by chanting Shri Ram’s Name.
Prayers were offered in the Shri Ram Temple in Namaskar Colony here. At this time, Dr Satish Bagul addressed the attendees about the attacks on Hindu Dharma, and the need for establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Many devotees were present at this time.
Prayers were offered at the Shriram Mandir in the pumping station area on Gangapur Road in the city and Shriram Mandir in Bhosla area.
Devout Hindus and activists of Hindu organizations came together at the Shri Ram temple in the city to pray for the establishment of the Hindu Rashtra. The attendees also prayed for peace and order to be restored across the world.
1. The President of the Dhondiram Maharaj Trust Shri. Subhash Balwant Patil led the prayers. Sanatan Sanstha seeker, Shri. Rajaram More offered coconuts and shared the purpose of the meet. Shri. Anandrao Mali, president of the Mali Samaj was present.
2. Shri. Sunil Shingan and Shri. Chandrasekhar Shingan, turstees of Shingan Mahadev Temple and Shri Ram Temple were present. 75 people were present on the occasion. Shri. Ram Gurav, who arranges discourses in the Shingan Mandir, took the initiative and led the prayers and collective chanting for 10 minutes.
3. Prayers were offered in the Shriram temple at Kundal. Hindu activist Shri. Gajanan Hendre, Shri. Sagar Hendre (Dharkari, Shri Shiv Pratishthan Hindustan), women of Chaundeshwari Bhajani Mandal, and other devotees were present on the occasion .
1. Mass prayers were conducted at 3 places in Kolhapur city. Prayers were also offered at the Shri Ram Mandir near New Marathi School. The priest of the temple Shri. Vishal Mirajkar took the initiative. Devotee Sou. Nikita Jadhav was present.
The trustee of the temple at Sai Baba temple, Shri. Gajanan Babar led the prayers. At this time Sau. Vijaymala Jadhav addressed the audience. The priest of the temple, Shri. Shankar Tipugade took the initiative, while the devotees Sau. Sharyu Bhat, Sou. Balkrishna Bhat, Sau. Patil were present.
2. Prayers were offered in the Shri Datta Temple after the celebration of Shri Ram Navami at Gadhinglaj (District Kolhapur).
3. The initiative was conducted at 3 places in Malkapur. Vaidya Sanjay Gandhi presented the topic at Landoba Temple (Shri Hanuman Temple) and Shriram Temple, while at Hardikar’s Shriram Temple Sau. Aishwarya Desai spoke about the initiative.
Solapur, Dharashiv, Latur and Beed
Solapur, – Aarti and pooja were performed in the presence of activists of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and various Hindu devotees at Shri Siddharameshwar Temple here. Sau. Alka Vhanmare and Ms. Varsha Jewale appealed to everyone to participate in the campaign. At this time H.H. (Kum.) Deepali Matkar was also present.
Social activist Shri. Bapusaheb Dhage, pro-Hindu Shri. Pramod Chincholkar, Shri Dilip Patil, Shri. Ganesh Devalkonda, Shri. Akkalkote, Shri. Appa Gawli, and others were present.