Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti have jointly organised the exhibition with aim of Dharma education, protection of Dharma and awakening of Dharma, on the auspicious occasion of Kumbh Mela at Prayagraj. The main objective of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti are to awaken pride for Hindu Dharma in Hindus by imparting Dharma education to them and to unite Hindus irrespective of their caste, region and language, for the establishment of Hindu Rashtra. With this aim, Sanatan Sanstha and HJS have organised the exhibition.
Topics of the exhibition
- Exhibition of Holy texts and Display boards with aim to impart education about science of religious activities in Hindu Dharma, Importance of Festivals and correct ways to celebrate them, Achar Dharma, Vivah vidhi, Sadhana (spiritual practice) etc.
- Exhibition related to Dharmaraksha (protection of Dharma) – topics include to stop cow slaughter and ways to stop it, purification of holy rivers like Ganga, Conversion of Hindus etc
- Exhibition related to Rashtraraksha (protection of nation) – topics include relief work during natural calamities (like Flash floods in Uttarakhand in 2013), Respect national flag campaign etc.
- Exhibition with aim to awaken about ill-effects of western culture and the greatness of Hindu Dharma
- Exhibition giving insights into the glorious history of Bharat and freedom fighters
- Exhibition with aim to impart sanskar to children in order to create ideal and patriotic generation
Location of exhibition
Mori Marg, Bhukhand 4, Sector 15, Mori-Mukti Marg Chauraha, Prayag
Date : 14th January to 19th February 2019
Timing : 9.00 am – 9.00 pm