Lectures held, representations given and
exhibition of flex-boards on ‘Dharmashikshan’
held at various places by Sanatan Sanstha and HJS !
Sangli : Representations were submitted to administrative officers, elected representatives at various places through ‘Ideal Ganesh festival’ drive undertaken by Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. Lectures were also held at many places on the subject and flex-boards were displayed at few Ganesh festival committees’ pandals.
1. ‘Raja Vidyanagar cha’ Ganeshotsav Mandal at Kavathemahankal had displayed boards prepared by HinduJanajagruti Samiti (HJS) on ‘Dharmashikshan’ and for generating patriotism amongst people.
2. ‘Daivadnya Samaj Sanstha’ has undertaken different drives on the occasion of its silver-jubilee year under which 11 collective recitations of ‘Atharvasheersha’ were held at Daivadnya Bhavan. More than 50 devotees participated in this drive. Sou. Sampada Amit Patankar, a seeker of Sanatan Sanstha and Sanskrut-teacher explained, in detail, about Deity, Shri Ganesh in this program. Shri. Anilrao Gadkari, the President of ‘Daivadnya Samaj’ and Shri. Vijay dada Kadane extended valuable support for holding this program. Sou. Jyoti Gadkari showed interest in holding similar program again; while Sou. Priya Gadkari said important and new information was obtained in the program.
3. Advocate (Sou.) Bharati Jain of Sanatan Sanstha addressed the participants at a program held at Tadavale in Shirala taluka which was attended by more than 100 representatives of 12 Ganesh festival committees, ‘jidnyasus’ and devotees. Information was also given on unjust arrests of ‘Hindutvavadis’ and conspiracy hatched by pro (re) gressive factions.
4. Meetings of Ganesh festival committees were held at Bastavade Siddhewadi and Kaulage in Tasgaon taluka.
5. Collective chanting and recitation of ‘Atharvasheersha’ programs were held at various places.
6. Representation was submitted to Tehasildar at Vita; to Tehasildar’s office and Panchayat Samiti at Jata, to Dy. Mayor at Vita and respective Sarpanch at Haripur and Kundal.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat