Spontaneous response by Ganesh-devotees to online collective chanting of Shri Ganesha’s name!
Kochi (Kerala) – On 10th September 2021, a collective chanting of Shri Ganesha’s name was organised by Sanatan Sanstha for the devout curious Hindus in the background of Shri Ganesh Chaturthi. Sanatan seeker Mrs. Smita Siju conducted ‘bhavarchana’ of Shri Ganesh at the beginning of the program. It was followed by the online playing of the Ganapati chant. All the participants said after the chanting that they felt good.
Experiences of Ganesh-devotees
1. Mrs. Usha: Felt very happy while chanting and saw light.
2. Mrs. Lasita: Had goose pimples while doing mental worship of Shri Ganesh. Saw the form of Shri Ganesh in front of my eyes while chanting
3. Mrs. Shelli K. K.: Felt a lot of positive energy
4. Smt. Radha Dilip: Everyone at home jointly did chanting. My mother felt Ganapati’s trunk moving in her direction.
5. Mrs. Thangamma: Felt very happy and saw the Deity’s form
6. Mrs. Neena Udaykumar: Felt very good because I have been chanting the whole day today and felt energetic.
7. Mrs. Nisha Rajesh: Saw Deity’s form at the time of chanting.