Ramtek (Nagpur) – Before March 2020 if someone would have proclaimed that in the coming times an unknown disease would engulf the whole world bringing its functioning to a standstill then no one would have believed it, but today we are experiencing that very state. Seers, Saints and Founder of the Sanatan Sanstha (Dr.) Jayant Balaji Athavale have warned how difficult the upcoming times will be. To protect oneself from the pandemic and the Third World War performing spiritual practice is a must. Stress which rises in the calamitous times can be overcome by taking autosuggestions. There’s no alternative than to perform spiritual practice.’ said Sanatan Sanstha’s Dharmapracharak H.H. Ashok Patrikar, while addressing the 4 day Yoga workshop organised at the Tai Golwalkar College, on the subject ‘Spiritual practice for a stress-free living’. Mr. Sunil Ghanwat, co-ordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for Maharashtra and Chattisgarh also guided on the occasion.
The programme was compered by Dr. Chandramohan Singh. Dr. Rahul Hengar proposed a vote of thanks. Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Singaru had organised this workshop which was attended by more than 100 teachers and students.
Yearning of Prof (Dr.) Rajesh Singaru to organise this discourse
1. After hearing the lecture on ‘Importance of tools and the need for Hindu Rashtra’ earlier, the principal of the college, Dr. Rajesh Singaru, had requested for a similar lecture on the occasion of Yoga Day for teachers and students of the school. Accordingly, a lecture was organized on Yoga Day i.e. 21st June.
2. During our very first meeting with Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Singaru, he said that we were free to deliver lecture on any topic of our choice. He wanted the subject to reach all the students. Therefore, in the inaugural session, he gave an opportunity to Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti to put forth our views. The program was broadcast ‘online’ by teachers.
3. Prof (Dr.) Singaru accepted the points put forth by the Samiti volunteers and practised them. He said ‘All the planning was done perfectly. I was sure that the lecture would be effective, and it was very impressive as expected.’
1. Teacher Dr. Chandra Mohan Singh also said that the lecture was effective and necessary for all the students. Such programs should be conducted frequently.
2. On World Yoga Day, an article written by Sanatan Sanstha’s volunteer Mrs. Sunita Khade about Swami Vivekanand was published in a Daily. Dr. Vandana Khate spontaneously put forth points from this article in the workshop.