Delhi – On February 21, 2020 on the occasion of Mahashivaratri an exhibition of Holy texts and sattvik products of Sanatan Sanstha was held in some parts of Delhi and in some cities of Uttar Pradesh. Some discourses were also delivered.
1. At Malviya Nagar in Delhi in commemoration of Mahashivaratri a Holy text exhibition was held at the Shri Lakshminarayan temple from 10 a.m. to 3 pm.
2. There was a Holy text exhibition in Greater Kailash sector at the Sanatan Dharma temple from 10 a.m. to 2 pm. which was visited by nearly 70 spiritual aspirants.
3. In Connaught Place area the Holy text exhibition was held at the ancient Shiva temple on the Baba Khadsingh Road. Many spiritual aspirants benefited from this exhibition. Priests from the temple also gave a good feedback about the Holy text exhibition.
4. A discourse was delivered at Alaknanda in the temple of Santoshi Mata by lady seekers Miss Purnima Sharma and Mrs. Manjula Kapoor, on worship of Bhagwan Shiva and Shivaratri.
5. At Vijaynagar in Gaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) an exhibition of Holy texts and sattvik products was put up. This benefited several devotees.
6. At Greater Noida East (Uttar Pradesh) in the courtyard of the Panchamukhi Hanuman temple a Holy text exhibition was set up. Nearly 120 spiritual aspirants visited it.
7. An exhibition put up at New Kondli was attended by several spiritual aspirants.
Holy text exhibition at Bhadra in
Rajasthan in commemoration of Mahashivaratri
Bhadra (Rajasthan) – An exhibition of Holy texts and sattvik products was held here to commemorate Mahashivaratri. Many spiritual aspirants benefited from this. A Shrikrushna Charitra Katha and a Maharudra yadnya was organised from February 16 to 21, 2020 at the ashram of H.H. Prabalji Maharaj. A Holy text exhibition set up here too was seen by many devotees. As part of this programme successors to the Karapatri Foundation and the Akhil Bharatvarshiya Dharmasangh H.H. (Dr.) Gunaprakash Maharaj was invited to the 9th Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Convention scheduled in Goa in June 2020.
Spread of Spirituality at Telangana on behalf of Sanatan Sanstha
Bhagyanagar (Telangana) – On behalf of Sanatan Sanstha in commemoration of Mahashivaratri Spirituality was propagated in different parts of the state of Telangana. At Bhagyanagar, Indore, Bhodan and Vishakhapatnam Holy texts and sattvik products of Sanatan Sanstha were exhibited. A District Collector Mr. Adhinarayan Reddy visited the exhibition at Indore.