Excellent response to exhibition of Sanatan Sanstha Holy texts
Kochi (Kerala) – Samagra – National Seminar On Indian Literature And Culture was organised at the ‘Amrita School of Arts and Science’, founded by Mata Amritanandayi, from February 14 to 16, 2020. A book exhibition which was a part of that programme was inaugurated by Swami Purnamrutanand Puri. Later he visited the Sanatan Sanstha Holy text stall set up here. He appreciated the Holy booklets on Deities and commented on how informative they are and also easy to comprehend.
Points about the schools and colleges noticed by seekers
1. Some school and college students were showing interest in learning Spirituality.When being explained the science underlying spiritual research or about Deities they were listening with apt attention.
2. Many students liked the sattvik products of Sanatan Sanstha and spread the word about these exhibits to other classes.
3. Many employees and teachers from this college including the Director, Dr. U. Krishnakumar have been purchasing Sanatan Sanstha products for some years and the feedback from them is excellent. Dr. U. Krishnakumar does propaganda for these products and has great respect for the Sanatan Sanstha.
4. The programme was well organised. Dr. U. Krishnakumar paid a visit to all stalls and ensured that they were taken care of well.
5. The environment in this college is extremely sattvik. In comparison with other colleges the students here are very respectful towards others. Both the teachers and students are more inclined towards Spirituality in comparison with other colleges. We could perceive love in all students, employees and teachers.