Blessings of Sadhus- Saints are Sanatan’s strength !
Nasik : Sanatan Sanstha is walking on the path of devotion and faith by eradicating superstitions; it will be wrong to impose ban on such organisation. Ban should not be imposed on Sanatan only because it opposed ideology of Dr. Narendra Dabholkar although no proof has been yet obtained against Sanatan. The above views were firmly expressed by Pashchimamnay Dwaraka Sharadapeetha and Uttaramnay Jyotishpeetha’s Jagatguru Shankaracharya Swami Shri. Swarupanand Saraswati; while speaking to representative of ‘ABP Maza’ news channel. He was asked whether ban should be imposed on Sanatan Sanstha. (Sanatan’s Trustees have conveyed that Sanatan Sanstha is extremely grateful to Jagatguru Shankaracharya for bestowing blessings in the form of support in front of media ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- “Killing is a crime. Find out the killer of Dr. Dabholkar, arrest him. We have nothing to say
- We cannot agree with Dr. Dabholkar’s ideology. If you tell us to accept his way of thinking, it is not possible.
- Dabholkar’s thinking need not be taken as ‘Vedapramanya’ only because he is not alive.
- Sanatan had differences with Dr. Dabholkar’s thinking; therefore, to say that Sanatan killed him is wrong.
- The State Government passed anti-superstitions Act after death of Dr. Dabholkar; but we should give proper information to people about what is devotion, faith and what is superstition. Sanatan Sanstha is doing that work.
- Sanatan Dharma is the speciality of India. Conspiracy to destroy an organisation like Sanatan Sanstha is like destroying the speciality of India.
- Nobody has the right to stop Sanatan’s activities.”
Source :Dainik Sanatan Prabhat