Ramnathi – Director of ‘Ayadi Jyotish Vastu’, from Nasik Mrs. Shubhangini Pangarkar, Director of ‘Samarth Jyotish Vastu’ Mrs. Vasundhara Santan and Director of ‘Swastik Jyotish Vastu’ Mrs. Smita Mule paid a goodwill visit to the Sanatan ashram on February 7, 2020. Mr. Rupesh Redkar of Sanatan Sanstha informed them about activities pertaining to the nation, Dharma and spiritual research being carried out in the ashram. They also met head of the astrology section of Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay, postgraduate in astrology Mrs. Prajakta Joshi and another scholar in astrology, Mr. Raj Karve.
Introduction to the visitors
1. Mrs. Shubhangini Pangarkar has degrees in astrology, vastushastra, pendulum dowsing, numerology, nadi astrology and ramal astrology.
2. Mrs. Vasundhara Sunil Santan has degrees in astrology, vastushastra, reiki, pendulum dowsing and numerology.
3. Mrs. Smita Mule has graduated in astrology, vastushastra, planet astrology, pendulum dowsing and the Lal Kitab (Lal Kitab is a set of five Urdu language books on Hindu astrology and palmistry, written in the 20th century, based on the Samudrika Shastra.)
All three of them have received gold medals from Jyotish Maharshi Mr. V. D. Bhat for their achievements in the field of astrology at the ‘First State Level Astrology Conference’ held in Nasik in May 2019.
Appreciation of Sanatan ashram
1. Mrs. Vasundhara Santan and Mrs.Smita Mule : It is nice to watch male seekers too performing all kinds of sevas.
2. Mrs. Shubhangini Pangarkar : Facilities and cleanliness in the ashram are excellent. All three of us toured the ashram with great interest. The vibrations in the ashram are excellent. The well and kamalpeeth (lotus pedestal) are near the entrance to the ashram in the north-east, the biogas plant is in the north-west also conforming with rules of vastushastra. Today such perfect planning in construction as per vastushastra, is lacking.