H.H. Shri Shri Vamanashram Swamiji
pays a goodwill visit to Sanatan’s ashram in Ramnathi Goa
Ramnathi (Goa)– On September 19, 2019 Mathadipati of Shrisansthan Haldipur (Karnataka) paid a goodwill visit to Sanatan’s ashram in Ramnathi. At that time priests from the Purohit Pathashala welcomed Him amidst recitation of mantras. Seeker of Sanatan Sanstha with a spiritual level of 65% Mr. Prakash Marathe welcomed H.H. Swamiji to the ashram by washing His feet and garlanding Him with flowers. Both Swamiji’s devotees and Sanatan Sanstha’s seekers were present. Blessing the Sanatan Sanstha H.H. Swamiji said that Sanatan Sanstha’s mission is going on at an excellent pace and will grow in leaps and bounds day-by-day.
When H.H.Shri Shri Vamanashram Swamiji had come to pay a visit to His hermitage (math) in Durgabhat, Goa He paid this goodwill visit to the Sanatan ashram. Sanatan Sanstha’s seeker Mr. Nishad Deshmukh explained activities pertaining to the nation and Dharma and the spiritual research being carried out there in detail and H.H. Swamiji tried to understand it. Seeing the picture of Shrikrushna in the ashram which has become alive due to immense spiritual emotion of seekers H.H. Swamiji said that it appears Bhagwan Shrikrushna has manifested for the cause of reinstatement of Dharma. He liked the picture depicting the marching ahead of Sanatan prabhat periodicals and the one in which time and wealth is being offered as firewood (samidha) in the yadnya (fire sacrifice) of Dharmakarya. He particularly liked the meditation room, the subtle-world exhibition, the process of doing spiritual research using the Universal Aura Scanner and the blackboard for writing mistakes in the dining hall.
While seeing the ashram when seekers stood up and offered namaskar to H.H. Swamiji, He gave His blessings through His look charged with spiritual love. In fact, He suggested to His devotees they should live in this ashram and learn the Personality Defect Removal and ego removal processes after which one of His devotees showed his readiness to stay here for a few months to learn it. H.H. Swamiji inquired about seekers receiving spiritual knowledge and seekers from the music section.
After seeing the ashram Mr. Prakash Marathe felicitated H.H. Swamiji with a shawl, coconut and a gift, with spiritual emotion.
1. H.H. Swamiji insisted that His devotees read the blackboard where seekers write their mistakes.
2. When learning about the Universal Aura Scanner H.H. Swamiji inquired whether this instrument is available in the ashram.
3. Mr. Nishad Deshmukh apprised H.H. Swamiji about Sanatan’s child Saints, H.H. Bhargavram and H.H. Vaman Rajandekar upon which devotees accompanying Swamiji informed how in their sect too there are children with Divine virtues. They wished to know how to identify such children.
4. H.H. Swamiji reads the Dainik Sanatan Prabhat daily and and said that He had read about some Divine changes which have occurred in the ashram, in it.
5. After seeing the ashram the faces of His devotees from Ponda were lit up with bliss and radiance.
6. Swamiji’s devotees asked for copies of the flex boards imparting religious education which have been put up at different spots in the ashram.
H.H. Swamiji praises Sanatan seekers
When H.H. Swamiji learnt that seekers live in the ashram and perform the mission of spreading Spirituality sacrificing the body, mind and wealth He praised them. He appreciated their humility and discipline as they rendered seva and commented on how rare this is elsewhere.