Prayagraj (Kumbhanagari) : I feel that I could see books and ‘Dharmashikshan’ boards’ exhibition in Kumbh Mela after my program due to my good luck. The books compiled by ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, the Founder of SanatanSanstha are like good nutrition because I feel that whole India can be transformed if these books are read, listened to and seen. I appreciate this exhibition, stated ‘Pravachankar’ Acharya Satish Shastri from Pathankot, Punjab on 8th February after visiting books and ‘Dharmashikshan’- boards exhibition held by Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
Acharya Shastri said that…
1. Bharat is connected through ‘Rhushi (Sages)’ and ‘Krushi (Agriculture)’ traditions, Sanatan Principles, our bounds / restraints and glory; but unfortunately, Hindus have given up Sanatan culture, ‘Dharmashikshan’, so also Ayurveda.
2. Our Sages and Saints have bestowed several good things to Hindus. They have conducted lot of research on many subjects.
3. Saints like ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale has given us such vast knowledge that we are not able to hold all of it; moreover, we are leaning towards western culture which is quite unfortunate.
4. I feel that the joy of visiting ‘Kumbh Mela’ is experienced only here. Information available in Sanatan’s books is enough to fill this ‘Kumbh’.
5. ‘Pujya’ Nilesh Singbal, HJS-Guide for North-East India and Shri. Prakash Malondkar, HJS coordinator for Odisha State have set up this exhibition under their skilled leadership.
6. If such exhibition is held at 100 places all over the country, it would change 125 crores population of this country and it is no exaggeration but I am telling it considering prevailing conditions in this country.
I will try to hold this exhibition at Pathankot (Punjab) ! – Acharya Satish Shastri
‘I make an appeal to all devotees visiting ‘Kumbh Mela’ at Prayagraj to see this exhibition for remembering our Indian, Sages and Sanatan traditions. I shall try to hold it at Pathankot (Punjab). There is no better service than this. You are propagating ‘Swadesh’ through the medium of this exhibition and you are trying to expel western culture from this country. Hindus are presently under stupor and this exhibition is removing that stupor. Let knowledge available in this exhibition be spread all over the world, is my prayer to God.’