Cry to form a Hindu nation at the Hindu
Rashtra Jagruti Sabha at Shirwal (Satara District)
Let us resort to taking up arms for protection of the
country in a state of anarchy – Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar
Shirwal (Satara District) – Every Hindu Deity adorns a weapon in Its hands. Worship of weapons is the right of Hindus. Today the country is in a state of anarchy and is moving towards a civil war. Naxalites have blossomed with the support of Dabholkar and Lankesh. When Naxalites march onto the streets so that the governance crumbles and anarchy grows, we shall take up arms to protect the country and make the country a Hindu nation. More than weapons, physical and emotional strength are essential which only seeker and renunciant warriors can have is the fiery statement that the National Secretary of Hindu Vidhinya Parishad Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar made at the Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha organised on the ground of Dnyansanvardhini school on December 23, 2018. Others who addressed the gathering were Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye and Mr. Sunil Ghanwat State founder of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti in Maharashtra and Chattisgarh states. More than 4000 devout Hindus attended this Sabha.
To expose the investigating machinery we
shall reprint the Holy text of ‘Kshatradharma
Sadhana (Spiritual practice of protecting seekers
and destroying evildoers)’ – Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye
Every day investigating agencies are concocting new stories about the murders of so-called thinkers so as to implicate Sanatan Sanstha. Recently, reading the Holy text ‘Kshatradharma sadhana’ by Sanatan Sanstha the investigating agencies have come to the conclusion that the murder of Gauri Lankesh was committed after reading this Holy text which has quotes and teachings from the Mahabharat. The reprint of this Holy text had been stopped but to expose the falsity of these investigating agencies we need to reprint it and publish it openly is what Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye proclaimed. She also asked the investigating agencies to declare which Holy text is inspiring the jihadis to kill Hindus,Naxalites to promote violence with firearms and Christian priests to rape nuns.
Get ready to protect the Hindu Dharma – Sunil Ghanwat
Today the Hindu Dharma is being attacked on all fronts. Sanatan Sanstha and Shri Shivapratishthan Hindusthan founded by H.H. Bhide Guurji are being targetted. Afghanistan, Bhutan, Srilanka, Nepal, Myanmar etc which once upon at time were a part of vast Bharat were separated from it. Today the Hindu population in different states of Bharat is dwindling, the conspiracy of dividing Hindus based on caste and creed is being hatched and temples are being taken over by the Government. However the same is not applicable to masjids and churches. Declaring some Hindus temples as illegal they are being demolished. But the Police is doing nothing about the tomb at the foothills of Pratapgad fort. Hindus now need to come together actively forgetting caste, creed, sect, group etc.
Salient points put forth by Advocate Punalekar when
clarifying the direction towards establishing a Hindu nation
1. It is a misconception that the Constitution provides protection. If it does grant protection then why do the Chief Minister, Dabholkar and other communists require armed bodyguards ?
2. When Chatrapati Shivaji Maharashtra combated the Mughals. Muslim rule was prevailing all over so in other words Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was an anti-nationalist. However Hindavi Swaraj was established only after this. The same will be applicable for a Hindu nation.
3. Each one must display a sharp sword in the house and worship it every day. Tell the Police that you will not use this weapon to attack anyone but if some Muslim does attack then you will not remain submissive.
4. Sanatan’s Holy text of ‘Kshatradharma Sadhana’ is based on the Bhagwad Geeta. We must ensure that it reaches every home. If the Prime Minister and Chief Minister act on reading it then a Hindu nation will be formed faster.
5. The Government is in a way saying perform bhajan and kirtan but do not speak about corruption.
6. When addressing the public from the Red Fort or during the programme of ‘Mann ki baat’ Prime Minister Narendra Modi has never mentioned Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Can we expect such people to construct a temple of Deity Rama ?
7. Today’s leaders rever the king of casteist politics and his nephew involved in scams in the irrigation department. During the Congress rule after the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi the houses of Brahmans (priests) were set on fire. Why should the Congress not be banned when in 1984 after the assassination of Indira Gandhi Sikhs were slaughtered and Kashmiri Hindus were forced to migrate from Kashmir ?
8. Suresh Kalmadi gets a clean chit in the 2010 Commonwealth Games for misappropriation of crores of rupees and everyone remains silent but when the accused gets a clean chit in the Sohrabuddin encounter case there is a furore.
9. A Hindu nation cannot be formed when any political party is in power. It will be established only in 2023 with the blessings of Saints and Paratpar Guru.
10. Gauri Lankesh has referred to Yedurappa as an anti-religious person for giving his son a Hindu name despite belonging to the Lingayat community. On the other hand she had praised Dr. Dabholkar for naming his son Hamid, a Muslim name. So naming with a Hindu name was a sin and naming with a Muslim name was progressive according to Gauri Lankesh.
Special felicitation of devout Hindu
Mr. Samir Kulkarni and Advocate Dharmaraj Chandel
Faith in Dharma and God of Mr. Samir Kulkarni who remained in jail for 8 years and was released on bail in the Malegaon bomb blast case, remained unshaken. When working towards the Hindu cause he did not differentiate between Hindu organisations. When in jail he donated blood 26 times. Advocate Dharmaraj Chandel who presented the case of Hindu activists implicated in the murders of so-called thinkers in court strongly, is the disciple of H.H. Asaram Bapu. He played a major role in getting the accused in the Dabholkar murder case Amol Kale, Amit Degvekar and Rajesh Bangera released on bail.
Devout Hindu volunteers Mr. Babu Gade Patil, Mr. Mayur Gade Patil, Mr. Avinash Devgare, Mr. Rahul Bathe, Mr. Sachin Veer and Mr. Mahesh Pisal felicitated Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar and Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye with a memento, coconut and shawl on behalf of ‘Dudhai Dharumata Gadepatil Sarvajanik Utsav Samiti Kapurhol Panchakroshi Bara’
The speakers arrived at the venue of the Sabha amidst shouting of slogans. Then lighting of the oil lamp was done by Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye. This was followed by garlanding of the statue of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj on the dais. Vedamurthy Rushikesh Dravid and Mahesh Kulkarni from the Santasahavas Vedapathashal of Mr. and Mrs. Vazhe recited Vedic mantras. Mr. Nilkita Rokde from Shirwal felicitated Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye while devout Hindu Mr. Ravindra Parab felicitated Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar and Mr. Sunil Ghanwat. The function concluded with Hindu participants taking a pledge to offer themselves towards establishing a Hindu nation.
1. Villagers of Kikvi prayed to the village Deity Kalbhairavnath while at Veer the priest Mr. Dalvi prayed to Deity Mhaskoba in the energy charged temple so that the Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha occurs smoothly.
2. Despite Sunday being the market day at Nasrapur the women traders stopped business and pulled down their shutters early to be able to attend the Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha.
3. Devout Hindus from Kapurhol Panchakroshi representing the Dudhai Dharumata Gadepatil Sarvajanik Utsav Samiti organised a two wheeler rally carrying the torch of Dharma
4. About 2 hours before the Sabha 20-25 crows were seated on the building at the back of the stage. Some tension was also perceived at the venue of the Sabha. After spiritual remedies were performed the crows flew away and the tension too decreased.
5. Livestreaming of the Sabha was done on Facebook due to which 20000 were able to view the Sabha. In all, the subject of the Sabha reached 34000 people.
6. Devout Hindus showed the readiness to organise Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabhas at 8 venues in the meeting following the Sabha.
7. As youth from villages were coming to the venue of the meeting carrying saffron flags and shouting ‘Jai Shrirama’ the atmosphere there was charged with enthusiasm.
8. When Mr. Sunil Ghanwat of Hindu Janajagruti Sabha at the end of His speech asked the audience to to raise their arms with the torch of the mobile switched on to express solidarity towards establishing a Hindu Nation, the lights shone brightly everywhere.
9. When A group of 10 women from Bhade village met Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye after the Sabha, spiritual emotion was evoked in them, they had tears in their eyes, they bowed to offer namaskar (obeisance) to Sadguru Swati Khadye, got themselves photographed with Her and pledged to conduct every programme of Ranaragini Shakha in the village.
Release of Sanatan’s I.O.S. 2019 almanac (panchang)
When Vastuvisharad expert and staunch Hindu activist Mr. Pramod Hire living in Pune learnt about the Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha he came to the venue in the morning itself, of his own accord, and spontaneously participated in its preparations.
Followup meeting at 7 p.m.
Follow up meetings were organised at the venues given below.
December 25, 2018
1.Shri Siddheshwar temple, Palshi, Khandala taluka
2. Shri Ganesh temple, Bhambwade, Bhor taluka
3. Shri Bhairavnath temple, Kapurhol, Bhor taluka
4. Shri Vitthal Rukmini temple, Ving, Khandala taluka
5. Shri Hanuman temple, Khandala taluka
6. Shri Bhairavnath temple, Khanapur, Bhor taluka
December 26, 2018
Shri Vitthal Rukmini temple, Bhor taluka
Dignitaries attending the Sabha
Proprietor of Shogini group of companies Mr. Vijay Athavale, State Vice-President of Pratapgad Utsav Samiti Maharashtra State Mr. Vinayakkaka Sanas, owner of Panse Consultancy Mr. Umesh Panse, administrator of In-yantra company Mr. Gajanan Kulkarni, Industrialist from Vaghjawadi Mr. Vijay More and Advocate Sambhaji Yadav
Participants in the Sabha Mr. Ravindra Parab, Mr. Ramesh Konde and Mr. Gaekwad, office bearers of Dnyansamvardhini Shikshan Sanstha, Mr. Rathi of Gaekwad-Rathi Association, Mr. Shridhar Khopde of Vadgaon Dal, Rathi Mangal Karyalay, Sarsawati Mangal Karyalay, Utaroli, Ganesh Mangal Karyalay, Pisalwadi, Late Tukaram Santoba Sanskrutik Bhavan Karlayay, Mr. Tushar Nigade from Nigade, Founder President and Member of Tarangan Society, Mr. Deshmukh of Shivam Dwarka Society, Kantibhai Patel, Umesh Panse, Suresh Gujar, Sunil Shinde all gave their valuable contribution to the cause.
Devout Hindus from Shirwal Panchakroshi
who attended the Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha
Villagers from Yevali, Palshi, Bhambawade, Kapurhol, Ving, Morve, Khanapur, Alandewadi and surrounding villages came in vehicles to attend the Sabha. Dharkaris (volunteers) of Shri Shivapratishthan Hindusthan also attended it in large numbers.