H.H. Pradip Khemka being the son of H.H. Khemkaaji this is
a rare example of mother and son in a family, attaining Sainthood
This is a unique phenomenon of a member in a family from the first generation attaining Sainthood, one from the second generation getting liberated from the cycle of birth and death and one from the fourth generation assuming birth from Maharlok
Jaipur (Rajasthan) – A Sanatan lady seeker from here, the mother of Dharmaprasar sevak of Jharkhand H.H. Pradeep Khemka, Mrs. Geetadevi Khemka (76 years) became the 83rd Saint of Sanatan. On December 9, 2018 at the satsang organised at her residence by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti National guide, Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingle broke this happy news. This is a unique example of both mother and son attaining Sainthood. During this programme it was also announced that sister-in-law of H.H. Pradeep Khemka and daughter-in-law of H.H. Khemkaaji, Mrs. Archana Sudeep Khemka (49 years) had attained a spiritual level of 61% and that the grandson of H..H. Pradeep Khemka and the great grandson of H.H. Khemkaaji, Master Shrihari Rahul Khemka (2 years) had descended from Maharlok onto the earth to perform spiritual practice and had attained a spiritual level of 61%.
Also present were Mrs. Sunita Khemka, wife of H.H Pradeep Khemka with a spiritual level of 69%, other members of the Khemka family and seekers.
All seekers attending the programme were experiencing tremendous Bliss (Anand) and enthusiasm since the morning of the programme, for them the event was like a Gurupournima celebration.
As guidance of Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingle was organised at Jaipur all local seekers had gathered there. First H.H. Khemkakaka guided on the topic ‘Spiritual practice’ and narrated his spiritual experiences.
Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingle narrated the virtues present
in Master Shrihari and then announced his spiritual level to be 61%.
This is how the secret of
H.H. Khemkaaji’s attaining Sainthood was unravelled
Then Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingle asked all seekers what they experienced after looking at Mrs. Geetadevi Khemka. They said that they perceived bliss, simplicity and introversion in her upon which Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingle stated that in the first time in the history of Sanatan both mother and son had attained Sainthood and announced that Khemkaaji had become a Saint. Spiritual emotion was evoked in all those present there at that time.
Mrs. Archana Khemka with intense
spiritual emotion for the Guru attains a spiritual level of 61 %
At that time Sadguru Pinglekaka requested Mrs. Archana Khemka to read out the prayers written by her. In those prayers charged with spiritual emotion, one could perceive spiritual emotion of surrender. Listening to the prayers evoked spiritual emotion in seekers. It was at that juncture that Sadguru Pinglekaka declared that Mrs. Archana Khemka had attained a spiritual level of 61% and was released from the cycle of birth and death.
Virtues of H.H. Khemkaaji and
Mrs. Archana Khemka as told by Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingle
H.H. Khemkaaji an ideal example of how to perform individual spiritual practice
1. H.H. Khemkaaji underwent chemotherapy for treatment of cancer. After such treatment usually the face darkens but in H.H, Khemkaaji the face was illiumined due to the prowess of her spiritual practice and Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya).
2. It was announced that Master Shrihari from the fourth generation in her family had attained a spiritual level of 61%. All this has occurred due to the good sanskars (values) given by H.H. Khemkaaji. She has placed the ideal of ‘How to perform spiritual practice’ before everyone.
3. When H.H. Khemkaaji completed 50 years of her marriage she was aked whether she had any wish upon which she said that she wanted nothing but a vision of H.H Gurudev. It was noticed then itself that detachment had commenced in her. Her vanaprasthashram (stage of retired householder) had commenced and before its completion she has attained Sainthood.
Mrs. Archana Khemka having service attitude and
performing spiritual practice as per her potential in adverse circumstances
1. Mrs. Archanatai harbours the spiritual emotion that ‘the home itself is the ashram’.
2. She possesses tremendous service attitude and love for others. She lovingly welcomes seekers to her home.
3. She has tried to perform spiritual practice as per her ability in the most adverse circumstances.
4.The moment she hears the Names of Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal, Sadguru (Mrs.)Anjali Gadgil and H.H. Gurudev tears flow from her eyes, so much is spiritual emotion evoked in her. About Master Shrihari Sadgurukaka said that an embodied soul from Maharlok has taken birth in the Khemka family as Shrihari.
Experiencing that H.H. Gurudev is visiting
their home in the form of Sadguru Pinglekaka
Today morning when praying I got a vision of H.H. Gurudev. He was wearing a blue kurta. Usually he wears a white kurta so I wondered how today I saw him in a different coloured kurta. Then during the programme I saw Sadguru Pinglekaka wearing a blue kurta and realised that H.H. Gurudev Himself was visiting our home. – Mrs. Archana Khemka
Virtues of H.H. Aji as described by Her family members
1 .When H.H. Aji was undergoing surgery she wss experiencing that H.H. Gurudev Himself was performing it.
– H.H. Pradeep Khemka, son of H.H. Aji
2. For the past 3 days or so I was feeling that mother would become a Saint. She is chanting continuously when performing any activity. – Mrs. Archana Sudeep Khemka, daughter-in-law of H.H. Aji
3. I present my vyashti (individual) spiritual practice daily chart to H.H. Mother and she helps me tremendously.
– Mrs. Pushpa Goel, daughter of H.H. Aji