A Hindu Rashtra Jagruti
Sabha graced by Saints at Thane
Hindu laws benefit people of other religions in a
secular nation ! – Narendra Surve, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
Thane – People belonging to other religions receive religious education through churches and masjids but there is no system to provide religious education to Hindus. Hindu temples are being taken by the Government into its custody under the pretext of corruption occurring there. Money offered by devotees there is utilised by the Government for developmental work; but the money offered in churches and masjids is not taken. Nowadays in this secular nation laws are applicable only to Hindus. Those belonging to other religions receive only benefits. When a student is gifted the Holy Bhagwad Geeta in schools immediately there is a hue and cry that education is being saffronised yet prayers unto Jesus continue in convent schools. This scenario has to change. In 1976 anti-national communists inserted the word secular into the Constitution after which Bharat began to be referred to as a ‘secular state’. However this was done without the knowledge of the public so in other words Bharat was a Hindu nation from 1942 to 1976 is what Mr. Narendra Surve of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti stated at the Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha organised by Amardeep Mitra Mandal maidan on December 9, 2018 in the Lakshmi-Chiragnagar area in Thane at 6.30 p.m.
Sadguru (Miss) Anuradha Wadekar, H.H. (Mrs.) Sangeeta Jadhav and other Saints graced the occasion with Their presence. More than 200 devout Hindus attended the Sabha.
Distorted propaganda of Hindu activist
organisations is but another facet of a conspiracy
– Vaidya Diksha Pendbhaje, Spokesperson, Sanatan Sanstha
A large section of society is of the opinion that Bharat should resume its status as a Hindu nation based on its old traditions. At the same time a group of people born as Hindus who are descendants of attackers of the Hindu ideology, harbouring the mentality of enslavement, are making frantic efforts to wipe out the Hindu ideology and are opposing establishment of a Hindu nation. They are defaming this ideology and are dividing society on intellectual issues. The distorted propaganda of Hindu activist organisations being carried out at present is a part of that very conspiracy. Opposing several calamities fearlessly for the past 25 years Hindus have been performing the mission of Dharma, undeterred. Sanatan seekers possess this mental strength due to their spiritual practice and observance of Dharma. The energy of Hindu Dharma has been encompassed into spiritual practice that is precisely why every Hindu needs to undertake spiritual practice.
Feedback from the public
1. One Hindu converted to another religion today adds to the enemies of Hindus is what we must consider and oppose religious conversions in unison. Today when a beef smuggler is arrested thousands of anti-Hindus support him but Hindus do not unite to save the cow whom we consider as the sacred mother. Indeed this is very unfortunate for Hindus. – Mr. Prakash Yadav, Hindu activist
2. We need to frame a law that Hindus converted to Christianity cannot be cremated in Hindu crematoriums. Only then will conversions stop. – Mr. Vijay Khandal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad
3. Women present made a resolve to meet once a week for Dharmashikshan and requested for a self-defence training class.
4. Locals were convinced about the issues presented by the speakers because as they said they have actually experienced these attacks.