Sanatan’s ‘Ideal Ganeshotsav campaign’
Pune – Different programmes were organised by Sanatan Sanstha in Pune District regarding how to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi as per Scriptures, why Ganesh idols should be immersed in flowing water etc. A discourse was organised at Hadapsar Mikasa society and in the Ganeshotsav Mandal in Mullanagar delivering all information on Ganapati from which 95 people benefitted. At Mullanagar a flex board exhibition and exhibition of Holy texts produced by Sanatan was held. Also in the mandal report an article educating on Dharma was circulated.
In the tea shop ‘Yevle Caha’ at Mamledar Kacheri Chowk, Shivaji road, a wall screen continuously displayed ‘Worship of Shri Ganesh’ and ‘Ideal celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi’ with the intention of creating social awareness. In the Varje and Karvenagar areas the Ganeshotsav mandals and respectable people from society were contacted and information on this special issue was given.
Devout Hindus participate in the distribution of the special issue – Satyadarshan
1. After meeting Mr. Appa Barate he sponsored some issues saying that this issue should reach one and all.
2. Advocate Padwal purchased some issues and distributed to some people in his colony.
3. Mr. Mohan Thekedar himself asked for some copies of the issue.
Little children attend in large numbers in Awhalwadi
On September 15, 2018 guidance was given on how to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi ideally by Ekta Mitramandal, Awhalwadi. Information on Sanatan Satyadarshan special issue was also given. 50 children and volunteers of 25 clubs (mandals) were present.
1. Little children were made to chant Om Gan Ganapataye Namaha. Volunteers from the club promised to get this chanting done from the children every day.
2. In organising this discourse a devout Hindu, Mr. Ajit Awhale took special interest.
The entire village attends the discourse in Nere village
More than 500 people, that is the entire village attended the discourse ‘Spiritual science underlying Jyeshtha Gauri and Shri Ganeshpujan’ arranged on behalf of Sanatan Sanstha at Nere (Bhor Taluka) in the Shri Balsiddheshwar Ganeshotsav Mandal Mr. Bapu Sawle reader of Dainik Sanatan Prabhat took the initiative in arranging the discourse. Most people expressed the opinion that the mission of Sanatan Sanstha is excellent.