A one day workshop on ‘Establishing a Hindu
nation’ organised by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
in Thane District was accomplished with enthusiasm
Dombivali – Mr. Balwant Phatak of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti during his guidance said that Gurukrupayoga is a path in spiritual practice which brings about speedy spiritual progress. When performing the mission of establishing a Hindu nation as part of spiritual practice we need to do both individual (vyashti) spiritual practice and spiritual practice for the sake of society (samashti). If eightfold spiritual practice is included in vyashti spiritual practice then the mission will become effective and we can unite Hindus as expected by God. To be able to become a founder of an ideal Hindu nation it is extremely important to perform spiritual practice as per the guidance given by Mr. Satish Kochrekar spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti on September 3. 2018 in Everest Hall, Dombivali West. When guiding on what should be the code of conduct of devout Hindus He emphasised that our behaviour should emulate Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj only then can one become a soldier of the Hindu nation. Mr. Balwant Patil proposed a vote of thanks at the conclusion of the workshop.
We can unite Hindus effectively through different
campaigns launched by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti – Mrs. Vedika Palan
We can perform unite Hindus effectively through Dharmashikshan, Dharmajagruti Sabhas and Rashtriya Hindu Andolan. We can make efforts for this at the action level as well.
Only if we overcome personality defects and ego
then receiving blessings from God we can perform the
mission without any obstacles – Mrs. Sunita Patil, Sanatan Sanstha
Both personality defects and ego are big hurdles in God realisation. Once eliminated we can remain blissful all the time. When performing the mission of Dharma only if personality defects and ego are eliminated then with the grace of God the mission is accomplished without any obstacles and its output grows.
Thoughts expressed by devout Hindus attending the workshop
1. Through the workshop we received the appropriate direction for the mission and understood different campaigns. I had many negative thoughts about establishing a Hindu nation but today they have stopped completely. I also received inspirational positive thoughts to perform the mission further. – Mr. Shrikant Waghchaure, Shahpur
2. Today the education we receive is oriented towards earning a livelihood but we are so fortunate to receive Dharmashikshan from Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. Wrong deeds are occurring in society. When this occurs to a great extent to rectify it Bhagwan Shrivishnu assumes an incarnation on the earth again. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti is one such incarnation.– Mr. Ganesh Pawar, Kalyan
3. The workshop increased my self-confidence. Today I shall use the knowledge obtained to perform further missions of Dharma. – Mr. Karna Chaudhury, Dombivali
4. I am satisfied that should anyone question me about the Hindu nation then I shall be able to answer appropriately only due to this workshop. The Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti is spreading many misconceptions about it. – Miss Padmaja Chaudhary, Dombivali
5. I was in a dual state of mind about attending the workshop yet I tried to attend it. Had I not attended this workshop I would missed a lot of things. Though I was rendering service earlier I understood how Hindu Janajagruti Samiti functions. – Mr. Sandip Shirke, Dombivali
6. Today I am extremely grateful at the Holy feet of Shrikrushna for bringing me to the workshop instead of taking me to office. – Mr. Amol Khairnar, Dombivali
7. I understood how exactly to help in the mission of Dharma. I also learnt how much one loses because of manifestation of ego. – Master Bhavesh Panval, Thane
8. Through this workshop I learnt that we have to form a Hindu nation constitutionally.– Mr. Omkar Changan, Thane