Nagarcoil (Tamilnadu) – Hindu Janajagruti Samiti participated in the ten day celebration of the Masikodai festival at the Shri Bhagwati Amma temple. The organisation Hendava Seva Sangam had organised the programme ‘Hindu Dharmik Baithak’ in which Hindu Janajagruti Samiti participated. At that time H.H. (Mrs.) Uma Ravichandran gave guidance on the topics of ‘Importance of spiritual practice’, ‘unification of Hindus’ and ‘formation of a Hindu nation’. President of Tamilnadu Shivasena Mr. G. Radhakrishnan expressed his views on ‘Swami Vivekanand and a Hindu nation’.
1. At the venue an exhibition of Holy texts by Sanatan in Tamil and flex boards on Dharmashikshan, formation of a Hindu nation etc. were put up.
2. Several members and President of the organising committee expressed happiness over participation of volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti in the programme. It promised to allot more time for guidance by the Samiti in the following year.
3. Police personnel deployed at the venue of the programme learnt about spiritual practice and also purchased some Holy texts.
4. In the interval between two sessions of this programme over the loudspeaker spiritual information on following the religious code of conduct (achardharma), sattvik food, sattvik attire, sattvik hairstyles etc was given, to which the response of people was excellent.
5. Mr. Radhakrishnan introduced some Hindu activists from organisations such as Kerala Shivasena, Hindu Munnani (Hindu leader) and Seva Bharati.
6. Mr. Mahadevan, with a spiritual level of 61 %, from Kanyakumari was a member of the organizing committee and had made all arrangements for the volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.