An International Conference on
‘Animals in Theology and Religion’ in Mexico
A research paper written by Paratpar Guru
(Dr.) Athavale on behalf of Maharshi Vishwavidyalay
Mexico – An International Conference on ‘animals in Theology and religion’ was organised by Myumding Animals International Inc. between January 17 and 24, 2018 at Mexico. On January 20, 2018 a paper was presented by Miss Mariala on behalf of Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay viz. if animals and birds can perceive spiritual vibrations then why can humans not ? written by founder of the university Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale with H.H. (Dr.) Mukul Gadgil as co-writer. It was presented in Mexico by lady seeker Miss Mariala.
Salient points put forth by Miss Mariala during presentation of the research paper
1. Some hours before the tsunami struck in 2004, animals and birds from the coastline took refuge in regions above sea level. In this natural calamity more than 2 lakh people in approximately 14 countries lost their lives. In comparison the deaths of animals and birds was negligible. From this we perceive that animals and birds have some ability which is lacking in man because of which they did not foresee what the animals and birds did. The question here is how do they perceive it, due to their blending with Nature or their subtle sensitivity, or both ?
2. Due to the tsunami and such other events the Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay was inspired to study spiritual vibrations in animals and birds. If viewed spiritually then Sattva, Raja Tama are the three components present in every object in the universe. During natural calamities the proportion of Raja-Tama vibrations grows markedly. These vibrations could be perceived by animals and birds due to their subtle sensitivity.
3. Sattvik animals and birds choose sattvik while non-sattvik animals and birds choose non-sattvik music, food items, objects, premises and individuals. Non-sattvik animals and birds cannot bear a sattvik environment for long and sattvilk animals and birds cannot bear a non-sattvik environment. This becomes obvious from the research on animals such as dogs, cows, horses, rabbits etc. and birds such as roosters, parrots etc. done by the Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay through its meticulous research.
4. Video clippings of a cow frequenting Sanatan’s ashram in Goa, a peacock which usually alienates itself from man roaming about freely in Sanatan’s sevakendra in South Bharat; butterflies casually remaining in the company of seekers in the Sanatan ashram, a parrot being able to perceive the difference between sattvik and asattvik objects and choosing only sattvik objects, were screened for the audience.
5. Man too possesses the innate ability to perceive subtle vibrations like animals and birds but as his mind is more concentrated on worldly things he has lost that ability. By performing regular spiritual practice he can regain that ability and is able to view the world around him more expansively and in a better way.
1. Though the paper presenter Miss Mariala is a foreigner as she is convinced of Bharatiya culture in the spiritual plane, she was dressed in a sari during the presentation.
2. As during the presentation a bell forewarning an impending earthquake was rung the attendees had to be evacuated to a safe place at once. Taking stock of the situation after sometime all returned to the hall after which Miss Mariala restarted her presentation. This presentation of 15 minutes had to be repeated thrice. Due to interruptions during the presentation the organisers gave Miss Mariala an opportunity to present the paper yet again on January 22, 2018.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat