An audience of 6500 Hindus
Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha at Nandurbar
On the very soil that staunch patriots such as Shirishkumar, Laldas Shah, Shashidhar Ketkar, Dhansukhlal Vani and Ghanashyamdas Shah contributed towards freedom of the country at a young age and became martyrs, Hindu brethren gave a call for formation of a Hindu nation. Dedicated Hindus took a pledge for this at the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at the old police ground by the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, along with residents of Nandurbar.
Hindus at the Sabha were addressed by Bharatiya Janata Party legislator and President of the Shriram Yuva Sena T. Rajasingh, Sanatan’s Sadguru Nandakumar Jadhav, Miss Rageshree Deshpande of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and Mrs. Kshipra Juwekar of Ranaragini Shakha, all staunch Hindu activists. H.H. Kevalbai Patil, a Saint from Sanatan Sanstha graced the occasion with Her presence. Former Minister and present legislator of Bharatiya Janata Party, Dr. Vijaykumar Gavit also attended the Sabha.
The Sabha commenced with blowing of the conch, lighting of the lamp by dignitaries and recitation of Vedic mantras by Vedic scholars Mr. Yogesh Gavhale Maharaj and Mr. Bhushan Joshi.
To uproot terrorism the Modi Government
should ban madarsas all over the country – Legislator T. Rajasingh
Nandurbar , January 22, 2018 (news) – Recently a terrorist was gunned down in a madarsa in Uttar Pradesh. According to the Intelligence bureau the greatest threat to Bharat is from ISI. Youth are being instigated against Bharat through madarsas. Hence to wipe out terrorism the Modi government should ban madarsas all over the country is the appeal that the staunch Hindu activist and President of Shriram Yuva Sena, Bharatiya Janata Party legislator. Mr. T. Rajasingh made.
Various points put forth by legislator Mr. T. Rajasingh
1. It is our duty to stop conversion, cow slaughter and love jihad.
2. Despite a ban on cow slaughter and a Hindu administration, cow slaughter is continuing. It is through agitation by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti that the slaughter house here has been shut down.
3. This is the land of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj. Youth should tread the path shown by them. Cow slaughter does not stop without an agitation.
4. Hindu protagonist Balasaheb Thakre would say ‘The Hindu from my country should not be a mere devotee but also one fighting his enemy’. We need to create such youth.
5. At Nandurbar five child revolutionaries became martyrs for the country. This is a land of martyrs; but we have forgotten history.
6. Send text messages to your elected representative to curb population explosion.
7. Do not lead life like an insect. Contemplate on what you can do for your country and Dharma.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is an ISI agent – T. Rajasingh
Bhansali is not the only one denigrating the Hindu Dharma through movies, terrorists like Dawood are financing such projects. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is an agent of ISI. Before this in the movie Bajirao Mastani too he has depicted Bajirao as enjoying worldly passions. Distorting history in the movie Padmavati, Bhansali has depicted Queen Padmavati performing a dance. Queen Padmavati is the queen of the entire Hindu society. Some Hindu haters are members of the Central Censor Board for movies.
Let us enact anti-conversion laws to stop conversions ! – Miss Rageshree Deshpande
1. The Church is funded with crores of rupees which is utilised to convert tribals in Nandurbar. We need an anti-conversion law to curb conversions in this country.
2. Due to lack of Dharmashikshan (religious education) Hindus are not at all alert with respect to attacks on their Dharma. If the seat of worship of any other religion is denigrated then their religious sentiments are taken into consideration but when the same happens to Hindu seats of worship it is labelled as freedom of expression.
3. In this democracy no sphere such as education, health, law has been spared of corruption. Life for the common man has become so diificult. To fight the evil tendencies in the democratic process, all should join Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s Surajya campaign.
Self-defence training is need of the hour – Mrs. Kshipra Juwekar, Ranaragini Shakha
With Deities Durga, Chandi, Kali annihilators of evildoers as role models for us, Hindu women instead of remaining weak should strengthen themselves and display their bravery because Hindu haters are implementing jihad (religious war) in 14 different forms as love jihad, land jihad, fatwa jihad, film jihad, sex jihad (jihad-al-nikah) etc. and ruining the life of lakhs of Hindu women. Recently the Chief Minister of Maharashtra has revealed that more than 5000 girls from Maharashtra are missing. Where did they disapper ? To protect your self-respect receive training in self-defence imparted by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, free of cost. Bharatiyas are not lacking in display of their valour for the sake of God, the country and Dharma. When the Hindu became aware Alexander the Great, conqueror of the world, could not even cross river Sindhu to reach Bharat. If Hindus display courage like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi then there will no obstacle to forming a Hindu nation.
A Hindu nation will certainly be formed by 2023 ! – Sadguru Nandakumar Jadhav
1. Sanatan Sanstha is an organisation propagating Spirituality and educating Hindus about their Dharma. Prabhu Shriram, Bhagwan Shrikrushna, Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj are its role models. A Hindu nation will most certainly be formed by 2023.
2. Presently Hindus feel ashamed to follow Dharma. As per the English calendar like westerners a birthday is celebrated by blowing candles and cutting a cake. As per Hindu culture a birthday should be celebrated by performing arti (moving a lit oil lamp in front of the one celebrating his birthday). Let us send our children to Marathi schools instead of missionary schools. Let us chant the Name of our Family Deity (kuladevata).
3. In the Malegaon bomb blast case Sadhvi Pradnyasingh Thakur, Colonel Purohit and such other dedicated Hindus were arrested without any evidence and made to languish in prison for 9 years. Today they have been released on bail. Several Saints too are being suppressed by imprisoning them. When will the present government take stringent measures against those inflicting injustice upon dedicated Hindus ?
Follow up meeting
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 6 p.m. in the Mangalbhuvan Sabhagraha behind the Ganapati temple, a follow up meeting will be held to decide the future course of action for the mission of Dharma.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat