The flame of Hindutva gets kindled in 15,500 dedicated
Hindus at the Dharmajagruti Sabha in Shrirampur (Nagar)
To prevent Bharat from being
converted to an Islamic nation Hindus need to unite
– Staunch Hindu activist legislator Rajasingh Thakur, Shriram Yuva Sena
Shrirampur (Nagar) , January 8, 2018 (news) – The population of Muslims is growing in leaps and bounds while Hindus follow the norm of ‘A couple has two children’. If the population of Muslims and other religions grows in this manner then Hindus will not be able to live in peace. There is need to enact a law to control population explosion. Muslims through the conspiracy of ‘Love Jihad’ are snatching away girls from Jain, Marwari, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Marathi and other Hindu communities. In a small town like Shrirampur in the name of ‘Love Jihad’ 45 girls have converted to Islam. These girls make this folly due to lack of religious education. The jihadis and terrorists have hatched a conspiracy to grab their assets after converting them and use them as a child-producing machine to increase their population. To stop this Hindus should unite and pressurise the Member of Parliament from their territory to get the above law framed, through different media. If this is not done then the country will become the 53rd Islamic nation. Hence Hindus should unite and devote some time towards this cause, every day. If you give 1 hour a day then in 2023 a Hindu nation will certainly be formed is what legislator from Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad), a staunch Hindu activist and cow protector, Mr. Rajasingh Thakur said at the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at the Thatte Maidan near Ashok Theatre on January 7, 2018. Along with him Dharmaprasarak of Sanatan Sanstha Sadguru Nandakumar Jadhav, Maharashtra Founder of the Samiti Mr. Sunil Ghanwat and Miss Pratiksha Korgaonkar of Ranaragini Shakha addressed 15,500 dedicated Hindus and kindled the flame of Hindutva in them. Compering of the Sabha was done by Mr. Prashant Juwekar of the Samiti.
Legislator Mr. Rajasingh Thakur said,
1. Despite Maharashtra imposing a ban on cow slaughter it is continuing on a large scale in Shrirampur and Nagar Districts. The police force should shut down all slaughter houses here, at once. God Himself protects the one who protects Dharma. Cow activists should prove this with Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj as their ideal.
2. Today Christian missionaries are converting Hindus in villages. To stop this process of evangelisation Hindu youth need to be prepared to impart Dharmashikshan (religious education) and implement political strategies. For the sake of Dharma they should unite forgetting everything, position, political party, caste and creed.
3. Today in Maharashtra a ‘mini Pakistan’ is being created. The government has to take stringent measures to stop this. Brother Owaisi when delivering anti-national speeches talks about Islamising Bharat. He should bear in mind that wherever an attempt is made to Islamise the region, Hindutva will blossom.They dare not intimidate Hindus. Once Hindus decide it will not take them long to form a Hindu nation.
4. In Ayodhya Hindus will rebuild a Shriram temple. Similarly there will be temples of Bhagwan Shiva and Shrikrushna in Kashi and Mathura respectively.
5. If any catastrophe befalls a Hindu and other Hindus support him, then no one will dare to harm him.
6. To create an undivided Hindusthan each one should remain prepared by taking self-defence training. For progress of the country Dharma has to remain secure. For that formation of a ‘Saffron Hindu nation’ is essential.
Dedicated Hindus shall not rest until a ‘Hindu nation’
is formed – Sadguru Nandakumar Jadhav, Sanatan Sanstha
1. So-called secularists have taken Hindu society towards secularism. Sanatan is being criticised and defamed unreasonably in the Dabholkar, Pansare, Kalburgi and Gauri Lankesh murder cases. Secularists have to bear in mind that Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti is performing the great task of uniting Hindus because of which the Sabha is drawing large crowds.
2. Sanatan’s mission is continuing with the grace of the strength of Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya). This very energy is acting through the medium of different Deities. Congress had hatched a conspiracy to ban Sanatan Sanstha by labelling it as terrorist. It is indeed unfortunate that this trend is continuing despite the rule of Bharatiya Janata Party. So-called secularists may be thinking that Sanatan is frightened of them. We swear upon Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Deities Rama and Krushna that we shall not rest until a ‘Hindu nation’ is formed.
3. A personality such as Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was created due to observance of Dharma and spiritual practice Every arrow from archer Arjun’s bow would strike its target because he aimed it with constant chanting of ‘Shrikrushna’. Every Hindu should chant the Name of a Deity for blessings and grace of God to remain with him constantly. Along with observance of Dharma and devotion unto God, protecting culture of Dharma, that is prevention of deterioration of Dharma should be performed as duty unto Dharma, as per the influence of time.
Need to form a Hindu nation by
discarding the hypocritical secularism – Sunil Ghanwat
1. In the past one and half years more than 1500 dedicated Hindus were murdered but no cognisance of that was taken. As against this after an anti-Hindu was murdered secular politicians went to pay his relatives a condolence visit. Discarding this hypocritical concept it is necessary to form a ‘Hindu nation’.
2. Today people of other religions are indulging in conversions of tribals, and people in rural and urban areas with Nagar District taking the lead in this. There is need for a strong anti-conversion law.
3. Not accepting the British calendar Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj started the Shivashak based on the Hindu Scriptures. Celebrating the birth anniversary of that very Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj according to the British calendar is indeed unfortunate. It should be celebrated as per tithi (date) in the Hindu lunar calendar.
4. That police provided protection to the Dharmasabha is good but if they were to do the same at places where terrorists are being created then by now a Hindu nation would already have been formed !
If courage like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi
is displayed then formation of a Hindu nation is assured ! – Miss Pratiksha Korgaonkar
Keeping the ideal of Deities Durga, Chandi and Kali, annihilator of evildoers before them instead of remaining weak youth should fortify themselves and combating jihadis should display their bravery. Chief Minister of Maharashtra has reported that more than 5000 girls are missing from the state. The administration needs to view this seriously. If women participate in self-defence training classes then they can awaken the bravery within them. If Hindus display their courage like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi then a Hindu nation will certainly be formed.
Join hands with the Surajya campaign to oppose evil attendencies in society
Different political parties ruled the country with promises of development but till today the problems of poverty, suicides of farmers, corruption and unemployment have still not been resolved. Due to an increase in corruption and greed the public is compelled to agitate for minor problems. We have to fight them to curb evil tendencies from this democracy hence Hindu Janajagruti Samiti has launched the Surajya (self-rule) campaign. Mr. Ghanwat appealed to people to participate in it.
Follow-up meeting on January 10, 2018
Venue : Utsav Mangal Karyalay, Shrirampur
This follow-up meeting is scheduled to decide the future course of action pertaining to forming a Hindu nation and unification of Hindus, and the Samiti has appealed to Hindus to attend it in large numbers.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat