18,000 Dharmabhimani Hindus make
firm resolve for the formation of Hindu nation
Jalgaon, November 20, 2017 (news) – The task of inspiring the youth against injustice, suppression and atrocities will be the stepping stone in the mission of establishing a Hindu nation. Places such as Bombay University are given as venues for organising programmes which make anti-national statements at a negligible price. Also, happenings like promotion of police officer Krishnaprakash who arrested H.H. Sambhajirao Bhideguruji, awarding of the post of Police Commissioner to Paramveersingh who battered Sadhavi Pradnyasingh when in police custody are being discussed. Hindus are being suppressed because of such events. Formation of a Hindu nation is the only solution to this, was proclaimed by the National Secretary of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad, Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar. He was speaking at the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha, organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti on November 19, 2017 which was attended by 18,000 Hindus.
He exposed the hypocrisy of the so-called progressives remarking that those defaming the Hindu ideology, parting Hindus away from the Dharma, ridiculing Deities and dividing the Hindus are in reality anti-Hindus.
Inspiring speeches of Saints and
dignitaries at the Dharmajagruti Sabha in Jalgaon
The Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha which was organised at the Shivateertha Maidan at Jalgaon for awakening Dharma and uniting Hindus with the objective of formation of a Hindu nation received an overwhelming response from the brave Hindus and was held in a saffron environment. Dharmabhimani Hindus attending the sabha made a firm resolve of striving towards forming a Hindu nation. This was the 61st meeting held in Jalgaon District. Dignitaries who addressed the audience were Sadguru Nandakumar Jadhav of Sanatan Sanstha, Mr. Sudhakar Chaturvedi a staunch Hindu activist released on bail in the Malegaon bomb blast case, Prof Rameshwar Mishra and the Maharashtra State founder of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti Mr. Sunil Ghanwat.
Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar expresses categorical
thoughts against opponents of the nation and Dharma at the meeting
1. Under the pretext of freedom of expression the Sambhaji Brigade opposed the movie ‘Dashakriya’ however the same group opposed renaming of the city of Aurangabad (named after Aurangzed who tortured and killed Sambhaji) to Sambhajinagar.
2. This group should not called as Sambhaji Brigade. It should be called as Mambaji Brigade. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj protected temples. On the contrary members of the Sambhaji Brigade have looted thousands of acres of land belonging to temples. We are soldiers of Chhatrapati Shivaraya and will form a Hindu nation.
3. Kanhaiyyakumar criticizes Sage Manu’s philosophy but does not utter a word on clause 370 denying jobs to Dalits in Punjab. Kanhaiyyakumar supports Muslims and works towards dividing the Hindus. That is why we need Dharmabhimani Hindus to unite and stay together.
4. In future, communal people from ‘mini Pakistan’ will attack us. Hindus should not be under the false impression that the army and police will protect them, they will have to protect themselves.
Releasing Bharat from the clutches of secularism and striving
to make India a Hindu nation is the real pursuit of life ! – Prof. Rameshwar Mishra
1. Every nation in the world is identified by its culture. Dharma is the soul of culture. Every nation in the world recognizes the religion of the majority population as the religion of the country and it is this religion which receives special protection. On the contrary, in Bharat protection is provided to the Christian and Islam religions.
2. Post-independence, due to the politics played by Congress party, Bharat is deprived of its natural right of being a Hindu nation.
3. This is the greatest attack of the Congress party on the Hindu Dharma. Due to the brainwash and spreading of false notions related to the seat of faith of Hindus, the valorous youth energy of Bharat is still mislead. Realising this it is necessary to undertake efforts in all aspects of nation’s journey in order to release Bharat from the clutches of secularism and to transform it into a Hindu nation. This will be real sense the pursuit of life.
4. The ones in whose hands were handed over the power post-independence, were in reality not the freedom fighters because had it been so the British model and style of governance would not have continued in Bharat. Rather, Vedas and Upanishads would have been glorified.
5. The British tactics of suppression of Hindus and protection of other religions would not have continued. At the time of independence bargaining happened only at the price of those fighting. But the Indian mindset of slavery was maintained.
6. If we wish to alter this picture and wish to be called descendants of freedom fighters then we have to be committed on forming a Hindu nation.
7. Being a Hindu nation is the natural right of Bharat. Sacrificing whatever we have in the form of physical, monetary, intellectual energy and energy of knowledge to the Hindu nation is truly the pursuit of life.
Sanatan is exposing the real face of intellectual
terrorism behind progressives – Sadguru Nandakumar Jadhav
1. Current time is that of polarization for Hindutva. There are two opposite mind-sets – one of supporters and other of opponents of Hindu nation.
2. Atheists and anti-religious people such as Dabholkar, Kalburgi and Pansare were actively involved in destroying the Hindu culture behind the mask of progressiveness. However Sanatan has exposed their real deeds.
3. Since Sanatan Sanstha is kindling the thought of establishing a Hindu nation in the minds of Hindus, under pressure from the so-called progressives, the Congress party and the irresponsible media are trying to suppress Sanatan and implicate it in the case of murder of progressives. However Sanatan will never heed to such intellectual terrorism.
4. If Hindu youth also unites for the formation of Hindu nation then the dream of ‘कृण्वन्तो विश्वमार्यम्’ can be realized.
The ones proclaiming the existence of saffron
terrorism are the ISI agents ! – Mr. Sudhakar Chaturvedi
1. Working for the Hindu ideology today is considered as a crime. Were Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maharana Pratap, Subashchandra Bose terrorists? If they were, then I am one too.
2. Under the pretext of ‘saffron terrorism’, the leaders of Congress and Nationalist Congress, the so-called secular political parties, implicated us in the Malegaon bomb blast case. They have hatched an international conspiracy using the term ‘Hindu terrorism’ to defame the Hindu Dharma, Hindu society and Hindu ideology. They wanted to target Hindu ideology and made us the scapegoats. Now that we have been released on bail in the Malegaon bomb blast case, no one is now willing to speak on the use of their wrong words.
3. I want to ask the media on what basis have they labelled me a terrorist, without any knowledge about my personal life. Now post my release on bail will this media question Sharad Pawar in Baramati and Sushilkumar Shinde in Solapur, on saffron terrorism?
4. These politicians have attacked the nation and Dharma using the term of ‘saffron terrorism’. Those proclaiming ‘saffron terrorism’ are indeed ISI agents.
I pledge not to eat sweets till the Hindu
nation is established! – Sudhakar Chaturvedi
‘I pledge not to eat sweets till the time Hindu nation is formed. God is the witness of my pledge’ was the resolve made by Sudhakar Chaturvedi. (He took this pledge while addressing the public gathering in Jalgaon.)
Politicians staging demonstrations in support of Rohingyas ,
should provide them shelter in their own homes! – Sunil Ghanwat
1. In Mumbai recently an incident of keeping a dead child in the church for 10 days with the hope of reviving it, came to light. Why is the Andhashraddha Nimulan Samiti which criticizes the Hindu Dharma time and again, not acting on this incident now?
2. Corruption, inflation and suicide which has been on rise in past seven decades are indicators of a failing democracy. The birth anniversary celebrations of Tipu Sultan in Jalgaon had to be cancelled due to opposition from Dharmabhimani Hindus. The last year was that of arrests of Hindu activists, the present one is that of their release and the next will be that of arrest of those inflicting atrocities on Hindu activists.
3. If Hindus unite in this way then no one will even dare to utter the words ‘saffron terrorism’.
4. Samajwadi party had staged an agitation in Jalgaon to demand refuge to Rohingya Muslims in Bharat. If this is what they want then they should provide them shelter in their own homes.
When will action be taken against the illegal masjids in Bhilpuri ?
The Jalgaon Muncipal Corporation has declared some temples as illegal as per Supreme Court directive and ordered their demolition. When will they dare to demolish the illegal masjids in Bhilpuri? (Putting forth this question Mr. Ghanwat criticised the anti-Hindu attitude of the police administration.)
Boycott the movie ‘Padmavati’
Mr. Sunil Ghanwat also appealed to the public to boycott Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming movie ‘Padmavati’ which has presented history in an incorrect form. He also mentioned that on November 25, 2017 a huge protest rally against this movie would be held in the city.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat