Sanatan Sanstha’s active participation in the programme
Kalyan, December 6, 2017 (news) – A Shaurya Jagran programme was held on the playground of the Kalyan District Parishad Marathi school at Pisawali village It was attended by 100 dedicated Hindus., Mr. Prasad Vadke of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti declared that formation of a Hindu nation is not a dream, it is a resolve (sankalp) of God Himself. So Hindu youth must perform spiritual practice and must proclaim their immense valour by displaying their unity. Hindus have a history of bravery. History of bravery and valour is not only for reading in textbooks but it should be implemented. Mr. Vadke further said that Shrikrushna had to narrate the Bhagwadgeeta on the battlefield. Shrirama too had to fight a battle to get His kingdom. Hence instead of harbouring false hopes that politicians will give us a Hindu nation, devotees of Deity Rama should unite with the formation of a Hindu nation as their target and make efforts for training in bravery.
Organisations and political parties contributing towards this mission
Hindu Rashtra Sena, Sahyadri Pratishthan, Shri Shivapratishthan Hindusthan, Shivashahi Pratishthan, Akhand Hindu, Bajrang Dal, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Shivasena, Manse, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, Sanatan Sanstha, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
1. The response to the self-defence training demonstration using a wooden stick was overwhelming.
2. Decision to participate in an agitation to oppose the movie, Padmavati was unanimous.
3. There were requests from two villages that self-defence training be imparted there.
4. Mr. Ashish Pande of Hindu Rashtra Sena took the initiative to organise this public meeting.
5. The function concluded with recitation of the Dhyeyamantra on behalf of the Shri Shivapratishthan Hindusthan, by a little boy.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat