Discourses held at Nagpur, Yavatmal and Amravati
Demonstrations of Shourya Jagran (kindling courage
within the self) and guidance on various topics at Amravati
Amravati – Shourya Jagran demonstrations were held on behalf of the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and the Ranaragini branch at five venues, along with discourses on the importance of Navaratri and Dusshera. A discourse was held motivating the women to overcome the obstacles in life by developing the physical and mental strength Flex exhibitions giving the education on dharma were held at two venues.
1. The organiser of the Navajawan Durga temple mandal Mr. Sandeep Rathod gave his wholehearted permission to the Samiti to conduct all its programmes. He remarked that the mission of the Samiti was great and essential for the society and that they were doing it with a service attitude. He promised that the following year they would publish the name of the Samiti with its programmes on the invitation card. He took a personal interest in organising programmes of the Samiti. The treasurer of the mandal Mr. Jawanjal honoured volunteers of the Samiti with a coconut, on behalf of the mandal.
2. Mr. Milind Sakhare of the Samiti when giving information on Navaratri and garba spoke about the importance of using traditional attire. At the end of the programme the organisers prohibited those in jeans and t-shirt from entering the garba ground. After watching the programmes from this mandal a pro-Hindu Mr. Nikhil Fate requested that the same programmes be held in another mandal and arranged them the very next day.
In one mandal at the beginning of the programme there were some anti-Hindus but once the Shourya Jagran demonstrations commenced they walked away. (Such is the prowess of the Shourya Jagran programme !- Editor).
2. Organisers of the Nawajawan mandal promised to wholeheartedly support the Dharmajagruti Sabhas being held on behalf of the Samiti this year and appealed that propaganda for it be commenced with the blessings of Durgadevi from the temple within the housing complex.
Guidance given at more than 100 group celebrations of the Durga festival in Yavatmal !
Nagpur – Contacting various Durga and Yoga mandals Mrs. Mangala Pagnis and Mr. Atul Arvenla provided guidance on the Navaratri celebrations and its malpractices, on behalf of the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti. An exhibition of Dharmashikshan boards was held at four venues and an exhibition of Holy texts at five venues. All mandals took the initiative and gave the programme an overwhelming response and accepted that such guidance is necessary assisted in its organisation. At that time a memorandum was served on the District Collector and Deputy Commissioner of Police
1. One mandal requested for a Dharmashikshan class.
2. An appeal was made for delivery of discourses at three venues.
Distribution of apta (bidi leaf tree) leaves and copies of the
Sanatan Prabhat newspaper on behalf of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
Nagpur – On behalf of the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti a programme of distributing Apta leaves on the occasion of Vijayadashami was held, at the Shri Durgadevi, Shriram, Saibaba and Gajanan temples. Copies of the Sanatan Prabhat were distributed. This programme received an overwhelming response from the public. Devotees from the Shri Renukamata temple were delighted upon attending the programme.
Excellent co-operation was received from Treasurer of the Gajanan temple, Mahal, Mr. Khode
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat