Audience pledges to strive for the formation of a Hindu
nation similar to the soldiers of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj,
at the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Bhosari (Pune District)
Bhosari (Pune District), November 27, 2017 (news) – Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha was organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti in the playground of Shree Swami Samarth school at Indrayaninagar on November 26, 2017. In this public gathering, Mr. T. Rajasingh, a hardline Hindu activist and legislator from Bhagyanagar emphatically proclaimed that today despite the fact that Hindu population in Bharat is 100 crores, their state is pitiable. Before assuming power the political leaders make many promises, but as soon as are they are elected they become secular. Shame on them for being silent spectators to the annihilation of Hindus. Leaders should remember that they will be protected only if they protect Dharma. The meeting received an overwhelming response from more than 3000 dedicated Hindus. The audience committed themselves to work towards formation of Hindu nation. The atmosphere of the gathering was filled with the Hindu sentiment due to the inspiring speeches of the speakers and enthusiasm of the crowd. Varkaris and Dharkaris attended it in large numbers.
Radiant and inspiring speeches of dignitaries
Celebrate the anniversary of freedom fighters not that of
Tipu Sultan ! – T. Rajasingh, MLA, Bharatiya Janata Party, Telangana
1. Hindu activists have to face several obstacles while participating in activities related to Dharma. If the police forcefully put them in jail for a day or two, then due to the fear some Hindu activists think of giving up the mission of serving Dharma. Sudhakar Chaturvedi on the other hand had to spend 9 years in prison, despite being innocent, and even then after his release he is determined to lead a life devoted to the mission of forming a Hindu nation. This is indeed praiseworthy and I applaud him for this.
2. Despite having 100 crores Hindus, why is Bharat still not a Hindu nation? Is it a crime to dream about a united Hindu nation? Although cow slaughter is banned in Maharashtra beef is brought in from the neighbouring states. In case you spot such illegal slaughter houses or notice a cow being slaughtered then immediately inform Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
3. Today the menace of terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir and Rohingya Muslims in the rest of the country is growing. Unless Hindus unite and retaliate this danger, they will remain insecure in this country. The police administration which takes action on Hindu temples, do not follow the suit even when there are clear directives from Supreme Court to remove loudspeakers installed on the masjids. Christian missionaries are converting lakhs of Hindus using foreign funds. Attempt to discuss and sort out the issue initially and use force if it does not work out. It is high time the stone throwing in Kashmir is responded to with firing of bullets. This problem will be resolved only by countering every stone with a bullet.
4. Today the birth anniversary of Tipu Sultan, who was an extremely cruel person, is being celebrated in our country. Why should the anniversary of a tyrant who forcibly converted Hindus using his physical prowess be celebrated? If anniversaries need to be celebrated then celebrate those of freedom fighters like Bhagat Singh, Swatantrayaveer Sawarkar and Ashfaq Ulla Khan who fought for the freedom of this country.
5. Today we have to make a choice between getting entangled in social media like ‘Facebook’, ‘WhatsApp’ versus becoming like the mavlas (soldiers) of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and fighting for Dharma, the country and society. Give up the lifestyle of feasting, drinking and merrymaking. Everyday each one of us should devote at least an hour for the Hindu Dharma. To avenge the murder of Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj boycott anti-Hindus totally. Do not buy any goods from them.
We shall not rest until each member of the Dabholkar
and Pansare family is imprisoned one-by-one! – Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar
Both Dabholkar belonging to Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti and Pansare indulged in tremendous corruption in their respective activities. They escaped only because they got killed, else they would have been imprisoned. Now we shall not rest until each of their family members is imprisoned under the charges of corruption.
1. Paramveer Singh who forced Sadhavi Pradnyasingh to watch blue films, is being considered for the post of Police Commissioner. This indicates government’s lack of logical thinking.
2. In Pune for a meagre sum of one rupee, thousands of acres of land was disbursed. Government’s idea to organise a Sunburn festival to raise funds is indeed ridiculous.
3. Post taking over control of administration of temples by the government take-over of temples, the politicians acquired several acres of land that belonged to the temples. Everyone is silent on this matter. After a legal battle fought by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad 350 acres of land was recovered from politicians and we shall recover the remaining land in the near future. Temples must become centres for reinstatement of Dharma.
4. If police arrest Hindus striving for protection of Dharma and if those Hindus are innocent then we shall fight for their release as they are innocent. However if they are found to be guilty then we shall still fight for them, considering them as devotees of Dharma.
No matter how much anti-Hindus try
to suppress, Sanatan will continue its efforts towards
the mission of forming a Hindu nation! – Sadguru (Miss) Swati Khadye
There are two groups in existence, one supporting and the other opposing formation of a Hindu nation. Those against formation of a Hindu nation spread vicious rumours against Hindu activist organisations. Sanstha Sanstha is also a victim of this. This is part of a huge conspiracy. We are the descendants of the valorous Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Dharmveer Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj and Maharana Pratap. We shall never tolerate anyone denigrating our Dharma. Just as the Mughals always had a vision of their opponents Santaji and Dhanaji in the water, in the similar manner secularists always remember of Sanatan Sanstha and target it. I wish to tell the anti-Hindus and traitors of the nation that no matter how much Sanatan is suppressed nothing will deter it from its mission of forming a Hindu nation.
Hindus can only be revolutionaries,
not terrorists – Sudhakar Chaturvedi, a Hindu activist
Today I am alive, despite being tormented for 9 years in prison, only because of Bhagwan Shrikrushna, the one wielding the Divine discus. I have forgotten the injustice meted out to me but I wish to wipe out the fake propaganda of saffron terrorism that is being spread. The day I stepped out of prison I had determined to henceforth work only for the Hindu Dharma. Hindus can never become terrorists but can certainly become patriots like Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Bhagatsingh and Swami Vivekanand. I no longer carry hatred for anyone. Now all Hindus have to unite and apply their entire efforts to form a Hindu nation.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat