Arusha (Tanzania, East Africa) : Here, public celebration of the Ganesh festival was organised by the Arusha Ganeshotsav Samiti at Shri Hindu Union Hall, in the premises of Shri Lakshminarayan temple. On this occasion, flexboards of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, providing education about Hindu Dharma and information about our revolutionaries, were exhibited. More than 600 devotees visited this exhibition from August 25 to August 27, 2017.
1. Hindus born abroad, have no education about their Deities and religious festivals. By exhibiting these flexboards you have done an excellent task of reaching out to the people here. – Mr Bhadresh Pandit
2. I felt immense pride after reading the information about our revolutionaries. – Mr Rushabh Jain
3. Reading about importance of commencing every ritual with worship of Deity Shri Ganesh, how to perform arti (Ritual of moving lit lamps), importance of chanting the Name of Kuladevata (Family Deity) and why to chant the Name of Deity Shri Dattatreya, I understood the importance of performing spiritual practice in the appropriate direction. – Mr Milan Pandya
4. The work of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti of providing Hindu Dharma education and creating awareness in Hindus through the medium of such an exhibition is indeed praiseworthy. – Mr Gavane
5. The exhibition is very informative. – Mr Anand Deshpande
1. After soft copies of the matter was sent, the flexboards were printed in Arusha. The expenditure for the printing was borne by the Indian Ganesh devotees in Arusha.
2. Majority of the women at the function were dressed in saris. This shows that despite living abroad the Bharatiyas here have still preserved their culture.