Awareness created by Sanatan and HJS !
Thane : Guidance was given on ideal manner of celebrating Ganeshotsav by visiting schools; going to individual houses, to ‘Ganeshotsav Mandals’ and Shiv Sena branch. Advocate Ratnaprabha Patil, a municipal councilor had organized a program at ‘Jana-sampark’ office where Sanatan gave guidance. Students of Zilha Parishad school No. 13 (Khopat) and School No. 41 (Uthalsar) were explained ideal manner of celebrating Ganesh festival.
At 10 places in Kalyan (West), lectures were arranged on how to celebrate Ganeshotsav in ideal manner. Devotees got their doubts clarified. They purchased Sanatan books and products after the lectures; so also placed orders for more purchases.
1. Sou. Bharambe, a reader of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ had lighted Sanatan ‘udbatti’ for purification of atmosphere at Usha Darshan Society, Ganesh Chowk and had opened websites of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Sanatan, for people to see. Three persons subscribed to ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ two days after the lecture. Sou. Bharambe has extended invitation for giving lecture on ‘Pitru-paksha’.
2. At one house where lecture was arranged, a VCD was being shown in which it was advised that few seeds added while making Ganesh idol, helped in planting tree on immersion of such idol. It was explained how it was against ‘Dharmashastra’ and what the true Dharmashastra is.
3. In a lecture at Radhanagar Khadakpada, there was demand for similar lectures.
4. Lecture was held at ‘Vighnaharta Ganeshotsav Mandal’ at Thankarpada. Ladies attending the lecture felt that such lectures were need of the hour. Committee members of Ganesh Mandal promised to carry out necessary changes for next year.
5. At two places, seekers giving lecture on the festival were felicitated with shawl and sreephal (coconut).
1. Sou. Mangala Kshatriya of Sanatan explained the importance of immersion of Ganesh idols in flowing water, to devotees who had gone to a sculptor for buying idols at Dombivali (W).
2. ‘Achanak Mitra Mandal’ from Dombivali (West) got the pandal purified from Sanatan seekers and asked them to put name-strips of Deities on all 4 sides of the pandal.
On 12th September, Sanatan Sanstha’s Sou. Sunanda Joshi explained about ideal manner of celebrating Ganesh festival at a program organized by ‘Panvel Group Utsav Samiti’.
On 14th September, during ‘haldi-kumkum’ program held at Town Council, lecture was held on topics such as importance of celebrating Ganesh festival as per ‘Dharmashastra’; malpractices taking place during celebration etc. The program was attended by 40 women. Exhibition of Sanatan’s books was held at the venue.