Worship of Gomukhi to enable appropriate momentum of subtle bodies of deceased ancestors (pitar) of all Sanatan seekers and worship of Nandi to endow Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale a long life and to protect seekers from negative energy distress.
To enable appropriate momentum of subtle bodies of deceased ancestors of all Sanatan Sanstha seekers, on the advice of Maharshi Bhrugu, on 30.6.2019 ritualistic worship of a cow and her newborn calf was performed by Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal in the presence of Sanatan Sanstha Sadgurus, Saints and seekers. The worship was presided by priest of Sanatan Priest Pathashala Mr. Siddhesh Karandikar. As part of this ritual advised by Maharshi, a silk garment was offered to the cow and gold to its owner.
As during this ritual Saints who had renounced Their bodies were supposed to be present subtly, Maharshi Bhrugu had advised that Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal commence the ritual by garlanding the pictures of Yogatadnya Dadaji Vaishampayan and Paratpar Guru Pande Maharaj with flowers, which was complied with before starting the ritual.
2. Experiencing Divinity during
ritualistic worship of the cow and her newborn calf
1. As Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal began garlanding the photographs of Yogatadnya Dadaji Vaishampayan and Paratpar Guru Pande Maharaj with flowers suddenly it started raining. After the garlanding the rain stopped abruptly. The rain was symbolic of blessings from both Saints.
2. Saints and seekers experienced that after garlanding photographs of Yogatadnya Dadaji Vaishampayan and Paratpar Guru Pande Maharj with flowers They appeared to be alive.
3. Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal perceived that they were not mere photographs of Saints Yogatadnya Dadaji Vaishampayan and Paratpar Guru Pande Maharaj but that both these Saints were actually present at the venue of the ritual.
3. Worship of Nandi (Nandipujan)
To give Paratpar Guru Dr. Jayant Athavale a long life, and to protect seekers from negative energy distress, based on advice of Maharshi Bhrugu on June 30, 2019 during the pradosh period Nandipujan was performed at Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram in Goa. Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda SIngbal performed ritualistic worship of the Deity and performed abhishek (consecrated with liquids). It was performed under the guidance of Director of Sanatan’s Purohit Pathashala, Mr. Damodar Vazheguruji. The ritual concluded with arti (ritual of moving lit lamps) of Deity Shiva.
Significance of the pradosh period
The period of three hours before sunset in every month between shuddha and vadya trayodashi (thirteenth day of each fortnight) is known as the pradosh period. If spiritual practice such as chanting, ritualistic worship etc. is performed during this period then the benefit derived is double. That is why the pradosh period is the opportune time for spiritual practice.