Overt support by Owaisi, of AIMIM,
to ISIS terrorists – T Raja Singh, BJP MLA
Ramnathi (Goa) : Many innocent people died in the 2002 serial bomb blasts in Bhagyanagar (Hyderabad). The terrorists who were arrested in this case were later helped by MIM’s Owaisi. On 1 June 2018, the NIA arrested 12 ISIS terrorists and exposed a plot targeting me and the Shri Bhagyalakshmi temple. At that time Owaisi said that they will help all the terrorists who have been arrested by the NIA. Owaisi openly supports terrorists. Even under these adverse circumstances, we have managed to unite the Hindus as a force to reckon with. Earlier in Telangana, cows would be slaughtered openly. After we started our work, now before Bakri Eid the police proactively patrols the border, arrests cattle smugglers. This is the strength of Hindu unity. Shri. T Raja Singh, MLA-BJP, Bhagyanagar, Telangana exhorted the attendees to work for Hindutva in such a manner that history will remember us. He was speaking during the session on ‘Countering the opposition to the service of Hindutva’ on 4th June.
Other points from Shri. T Raja Singh’s speech
1. In the recently concluded vidhansabha elections, I was the lone BJP member who was elected. I won the elections only due to God’s blessings. God’s blessings are always on those who work for Dharma. I experience the adage ‘Dharmo rakshati rakshitah’ (Dharma protects those who protect Dharma)
2. The nation will survive only if the cow survives. Earlier we have worked to protect cows in extremely adverse conditions. We would not even have enough money to buy petrol for our vehicles to chase vehicles that were smuggling cattle. To save petrol we would switch off the engines while driving down slopes. While protecting cattle we have been attacked fatally several times by fanatics. We would fail to retaliate. After we realised this, we prepared ourselves too. We are working to protect cattle under mortal peril. Now before Bakri Eid the police proactively patrols the border and highways that connect Telangana with other states, sets up check-posts, and takes action against cattle smugglers.
3. 100 crores, yet Hindus’ existence is in danger. That is why Hindu Rashtra is necessary. If we don’t put in efforts for that now, then tomorrow it will be difficult to even apply a tilak or go to temples.
How many MLAs advocate spiritual practice and serve for the cause of Hindu Rashtra ?
I feel fortunate to be able to work for Hindu Rashtra !
– T Raja Singh, MLA-BJP, Goshamahal, Bhagyanagar
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti aims at establishing the Hindu Rashtra and is working towards it. The Guru has told that the Hindu Rashtra will be established in 2023. Everyone should work towards this goal of establishing Hindu Rashtra. History reveres those who worked for Dharma. Even today we remember the Maharana Pratap, Chhatrapati Shivaji who protected Dharma. We are highly fortunate that destiny has chosen us to serve Dharma. It is great fortune to be able to work for the Hindu Rashtra. Dharma protects the one who works for Dharma. There is power in devotion. Perform spiritual practice and earnestly pray to God. He will rush to protect you.
To stop the loot of temples, it is necessary to liberate them
from the control of Government ! – Adv. Kiran Bettadapur, Supreme
India has become independent, but Hindus are yet to gain religious freedom. Takeover of temples by the Government and the corruption taking place there is a serious issue. We cannot even imagine the magnitude of corruption that is taking place in the 4.5 lakh temples that are under government control across the country. The Temple Scam is the largest of all. If we just look at Karnataka, the government of Karnataka collects 10000 Crores from 35000 temples; but most of the money goes to churches, flood relief and other issues not related to Hindus. We have to start the dharmakarya from ourselves with the Bhagavadgita verse ‘Yada yada hi dharmasya…’ as our inspiration.
Other points from Adv. Kiran Bettadpur’s speech
1. The Shri Padmanabhswamy temple and the Adikeshav Perumal Temple in Kerala used to be managed by the Travancore kings. In 1959-60 the Tamil Nadu (Madras State) government took over the administration of the temples and audited the temple assets. It was noticed that the devotees had donated a huge amount of wealth to both the temples. 2000 Crores were ‘taken’ from the temple coffers. If so much wealth was looted from just one temple, one can only imagine the amount of wealth that has been looted from 4.5 Lakh temples across the country.
2. In Tamil Nadu 5 lakh acres belong to temples. This land has been ‘leased’ out. So the land which would have fetched 10000 crores every year as per current market rates, fetches 200 to 300 crores.
3. After a 2 year study, and after discussing with over 3000 sadhus and Saints across the country, in 1959 the CP Ramaswami commission presented a comprehensive report on how the temples and religious institutions should be managed; but this report was left to rot and not even a single recommendation form the report was ever implemented.
4. In Europe, the word secular is used to denote the separation of the church and the state i.e to ensure that the church and the state do not interfere in each other’s affairs. But in India, the government interferes in Hindu Dharma to curry favour with the other religions. We have submitted a petition in the courts seeking to end the interference of governments in Hindu temple affairs. We will never be independent till the temples are free from government control. India may have gained independence, but from the point of view of Sanatan Dharma, we are not completely free yet. That is why complete Swarajya is necessary.
5. In the Bhagavadgita, it is said that ‘God incarnates to establish Dharma’. Instead of waiting for God to incarnate and establish Dharma, we should awaken the godliness within ourselves and fight for Dharma.
Yogesh Vhanmare of HJS who strove
to unite Hindus in Madhya Pradesh !
On Dec 15, 2018, Yogesh Vhanmare of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti – Madhya Pradesh passed away unexpectedly. While working in Madhya Pradesh, he had developed a close relation with proHindu groups and evoked a feeling of unity amongst them. Shri. Anand Jakhotiya (HJS Convenor, Rajasthan and MP) spoke about the work done by Yogesh Vhanmare. Yogesh Vhanmare’s 13 year old son son Kum. Devdutt Vhanmare, who has attained a spiritual level of 61% was also introduced to the attendees of the Convention.
Hindu Mahasabha functionary Shri. Jitendra Thakur praises Yogesh Vhanmare !
1. Developing talents in activists of pro-Hindu organizations : When Yogesh Vhanmare first came to Madhya Pradesh on behalf of the Sanatan Sanstha, he came across as a very simple man. It was difficult to comprehend how a person leading such a simple life would be able to unite Hindus. Yogesh Vhanmare then started to develop the qualities of the activists of various organizations in Madhya Pradesh.
2. Friend dedicated to Dharmakarya : Yogesh was like a member of my family and an elder brother to me. I could not stop crying for 2-3 days after he passed away. We have many types of friends, but he was a unique friend who was dedicated to Dharmakarya.
3. Reverence for Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale : Yogesh Vhanmare had a lot of bhav and reverence for Paratpar GuruDr Athavale. When seeing his efforts in spiritual practice, he would come across as saintly. Once while speaking in a meeting, he teared up. When he was asked about it, he said that ‘Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale is getting all this done’.
4. Dedicating his family for Dharmakarya : It is inconceivable for a common man to dedicate himself and his family for Dharmakarya. Yogesh Vhanmare’s wife has also dedicated her life for Dharmakarya.
Congress was not founded for independence of India
but to implement the ‘divide and rule’ policy of the British !
– Anurag Pande, Convenor, India With Wisdom, Varanasi (UP)
When we study history, we notice that Nehru’s style of working was akin to that of Muhammad Ali Jinnah. It was simple, making India an Islamic country ! To completely wipe out the existence of Hindus, the British used the Congress as a medium to destroy the Hindu culture. It is claimed that AO Hume founded the Congress in 1885 to oppose the British Government. That is patently false. The Congress was founded to implement the British policy of ‘Divide and Rule’, through which they started divisive religious politics which resulted in the partition of India in 1947. It was these policies of the Congress that made the nationalists and patriots abandon the Congress.
Political parties which harp about Hindutva
develop cold feet when they have to do something for Dharma !
– Jitendra Singh Thakur, Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, Madhya Pradesh
We have experienced that political parties which harp about Hindutva develop cold feet when they have to do something for Dharma. BJP had promised that they would bring back the main idol that was stolen from Bhojshala in Dhar (MP) and is currently in a museum in London, but we are still waiting for that promise to be fulfilled. When BJP was in power, namaz was allowed there and the Hindus who had gone for Saraswati Puja had to face a lathi charge. Incidents of love jihad, gohatya increase; but we assure you if any anti-Dharmik act takes place anywhere in Madhya Pradesh, we will be there to oppose it.
While countering the Congress’ attacks on Veer Savarkar and their attempts at maligning his image by calling him a ‘Maafiveer’ (apology master), Shri. Jitendra Singh Thakur said that ‘traitors like the Congress have not right to speak about Swtantryaveer Savarkar. Before criticising Savarkar, they should read up on what Indira Gandhi, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar have to say about him. Criticising without studying these (points) shows their intellectual bankruptcy’.
I have the firm belief that Sanatan Sanstha can herald in the Hindu Rashtra !
Sanatan Sanstha is bringing forth the true history and the information about patriots. I have the firm belief that Sanatan Sanstha can herald in the Hindu Rashtra. Whatever help Sanatan Sanstha needs in this regard, we will be there to assist.
Self defence arts are dying out ! – Shri. Prakash Singh, Pratapgarh (UP)
It is important to know self defence methods to be able to protect one-self during the forthcoming war times; but the art of using lathis, using weapons is dying out village by village. The knowledge of using the self defence methods will not be misused if the person is imbibed with good sanskars. People object one possesses authorized weapons for self defence; but if you have a smartphone that makes you weak, no one bats an eyelid. Attacks on Dharma have increased because the Hindutva sentiment has faded.
Hindu Mahasabha is committed to help Pakistani Hindu refugees !
– Shri. Veeresh Tyagi, Karyalay mantri, Hindu Mahasabha
The Hindu Mahasabha Karyalay Mantri spoke about the national level efforts of the Hindu Mahasabha. He said, ‘the Hindu Mahasabha has taken the responsibility of providing all the necessities that the Hindu pilgrims who come to the Kavad yatra in North India. In future the Hindu Mahasabha will also assist those Hindus who want to undertake the Amarnath yatra in filing the paperwork etc. The Hindu Mahasabha has taken the initiative to provide basic necessities to Pakistani Hindu refugees. Some days ago the VISA fee for Pakisani Hindus coming to India was raised from Rs.500 to Rs.2500. After a mass agitation the rate hike was rolled back’.
Sriram Sena’s president Shri. Pramod Mutalik and former Rajguru
of Nepal Dr. Madhav Bhattrai address the convention via video !
Shri. Pramod Mutalik (President, Sriram Sena) was unable to attend the convention due to an unjust entry ban imposed on him by the Government of Goa. Dr. Madhav Bhattrai (former Rajguru, Nepal) was away and unable to attend the Convention. They had sent video messages to the convention.
Take oath of preparing the youth to establish
the Hindu Rashtra ! – Pramod Mutalik, President, Sriram Sena
Over the last 7 years the Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan has brought about quantitative, qualitative and ideological developments; as a result unity, faith, and strength of the Hindus has increased. We are receiving guidance from Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale. It is our duty to follow this in our own areas. Hindu Rashtra will definitely be established in 2023 like Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale said. We have to prepare for the Hindu Rashtra. It is our responsibility to awaken our own organizations to stop the attacks on Hindu Dharma, make them active, expand them and create kshatratej(warrior spirit) in the activists. The Hindu Rashtra will definitely be established, but it is our duty to work hard for it. Take the oath of preparing the youth in this convention. God is with us.
Narendra Modi received a huge mandate in the recently concluded Loksabha elections. Sadhvi Pragya Singh’s win from Bhopal is an extremely important turn. Her win is a win for the Saints, Hindutva and Hindu Dharma. Jihadi Terrorism is the only type of terrorism. It is necessary to create awareness in the society about this.We have to face this challenge.
The Pakistani PM has issued veiled threats that India will be declared an Islamic country in 2050 when the population of muslims in India increases. Hindus have to take this threat seriously. We have to demand for measures to abolish polygamy and to bring the burgeoning muslim population under control.
Hindu Rashtra will definitely be established
in India and Nepal ! – Dr. Madhav Bhattrai, former Rajguru, Nepal
I pray for the success of this convention. Even though I am not present for the convention, in spirit I am in the Sanatan Ashram in Ramnathi. I completely support all the resolutions that will be passed in the Covention and will try my best to implement them. Sanatan Hindu Dharma is ancient and scientific. We are duty bound to make the world appreciate the value of this Dharma.
In Nepal, 90-95% people are Hindus; but some irreligious people have declared Nepal a secular state. We are duty bound to make Nepal a Hindu Rashtra and we have the firm belief that we will succeed in doing so. This will definitely happen due to Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale and the devout Hindus. I am with you in establishing the Hindu rashtra and will always work towards that end.
‘Hindu Rashtra Sampark Abhiyan’ to materialize the aim of Hindu Rashtra – Manoj Khadye, HJS Convenor, West Maharashtra and Gujarat
Many pro-Hindu patriotic organizations and people are active across India. The Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Abhiyan was implemented by the HJS last January to contact such people and organizations. The aim of this exercise is to look beyond uniting these organizations, towards the larger final goal fo establishing the Hindu Rashtra. So we request your cooperation in conducting this exercise through this year all across India.
Looking forward to unite more Businessmen !
– H.H. Prdeep Khemka, Guide, Udyogpati Parishad
The Udyogpati Parishad was founded during the 7th All India Convention for the Hindu Rashtra. Since then the Udyogpati Parishad is striving to unite businessmen, merchants and industrialists from across India who wish to donate for the sake of society, nation and Dharma. We have to make this exercise more powerful by implementing businessmen outreach programs. The tides of time will bring in the Hindu Rashtra in 2023. The next 4 years are an opportune time to progress spiritually by participating in the establishment of the Hindu Rashtra by sacrificing one’s mind-body-wealth.
Increase introspection in ‘sadhana’ if one faces eulogists while
doing Dharmakarya ! – H.H. Mahant Shriramdnyanidas Maharaj,
President, ‘Mahatyagi Seva Sansthan’, Gondia
It is necessary to be alert even during auspicious occasion of concluding session of eighth All India Hindu Convention. Evil forces create obstacles, directly or indirectly, while establishing Dharma. We shall get an opportunity to see HinduRashtra in 2023 if everyone chants God’s name regularly for some time. We will drift from our goal of establishing Hindu Rashtra if we get entangled after facing eulogists. In fact, increase chanting and introspection on facing such obstacles since it will give us strength. We need to unite, rather than just having discussions on establishing Hindu Rashtra.
We are getting pure thoughts because we are in the sacred land of Goa. We have to work for the same goal when we go back to our respective places. Be organizers like Hanuman. Keep goal in front of you and walk towards the same. Sadguru is with us and planning is also done for moving towards the goal of establishing Hindu Rashtra. We have to take only active part with full concentration towards achieving that goal.
Atmosphere of unity should be created all over India
as is created here in the Hindu Rashtra Convention !
I was in ‘Kumbh-Mela’ for one month and 20 days. I was not aware of any other thing after going there as I wasn’t aware of which day it was, even during this Convention. The atmosphere, which has been created in this Convention, should be created all over India. I express gratitude towards all the organizations and their activists who planned such Convention. I am with you in this mission with everything I have. Things about love and respect for each other which one reads only in books, were actually experienced by me here.
Probability of India having Hindu Prime Minister after 2029
is quite less if law is not passed for population control !
– ‘Hindu-bhushan’ H.B.P Shyam Maharaj Rathod, Pune
Laws are only for Hindus in this country. Population of minority is quite high as compared to Hindus in India. Population of Hindus will go down in future if Government did not pass law for controlling population. Possibility of India having a Hindu Prime Minister is bleak after 2029; though now, we have a majority in Union Government. Therefore, Hindu Rashtra will have to be established, stated ‘Hindu-bhushan’ H.B.P Shyam Maharaj Rathod while making concluding speech during the 8th All India Hindu Rashtra Convention.
He said further,
1. Kashmiri Hindus could not be rehabilitated in Kashmir in last 5 years.
2. Hindu Rashtra will be established due to efforts of Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and the resolve of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale.
3. We always look forward to come to Ramnathi ashram in Goa as a new bride is eager to visit her parent’s house.
4. Hindu Rashtra Convention is like ‘Kumbh-Mela’ on small-scale.
5. ‘Sarva-Dharma-Sama-Bhava’ is a facade. We have to leave from here only with the resolve of establishing Hindu Rashtra in forthcoming period.”
“MLA Shri. T. Rajasingh is the bird of the same feathers like Swatantryaveer Savarkar and Shiv Sena Chief Balasaheb Thackeray”, stated H.B.P Shyam Maharaj Rathod about BJP-MLA T Rajasingh from Telangana.
Uniting capable Hindus who can fight for Hindu Rashtra
is necessary ! – BJP MLA T Rajasingh, Telangana
Anti-national Jihadis, Christians and secularist Hindus are enemies of patriotic Hindus. They are scared of Hindu Rashtra and their systematic efforts are going on for declaring India as an Islamic country. There is news about training of 12 lakh Muslims for forming their army for declaring India as an Islamic country. Hindus should also become capable to fight back in case they attack Hindus; for which sentiment of sacrificing for Dharma needs to be generated. There is very little time left for establishing Hindu Rashtra. Hindus must become fearless and prepare for a struggle for establishing Hindu Rashtra. Strength should be increased through spiritual practice since there is power in devotion. Hindus had to struggle during Congress regime and Hindus have to struggle even during the regime of Narendra Modi. PM Modi’s Government is ruling the country that doesn’t mean that Hindus are secure. Hindus need to pressurize BJP Government for India being declared as undivided Hindu Rashtra.
Other inspiring statements made by Shri. T. Rajasingh
1. I wish for death while working for the protection of Dharma like Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj.
2. Feeling of sacrifice needs to be created amongst Hindus.
3. It is quite rare to have ‘darshan’ of true Saints and to get their guidance. We are getting nectar from Saints and Seers in this Convention. Distribute this nectar even in your States. (Here, the meaning of Nectar is knowledge about Dharma; direction for establishing Hindu Rashtra.)