Parents of Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil
and Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal attain Sainthood
ज्यांच्या गर्भातून जन्मल्या सद्गुरुद्वयी।
आज विराजिल्या संतपदी त्या मातृद्वयी ॥
सद्गुरुद्वयींचे पिताही आज संत जाहले ।
हे सुवर्णक्षण साधकांनी हृदयमंदिरी कोरले ॥
कृतज्ञ असे सनातन परिवार या संत माता-पित्यांच्या ठायी ।
ज्यांनी दिल्या आम्हा दोन्ही सद्गुरुमाई ॥
Ramnathi (Goa) – An event which should be etched in Gold in the History of Sanatan sanstha occurred on May 13, 2019, that is Vaishakh Shukla Paksha 9. Parents of the spiritual successors of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale, the most revered Sanatan seekers, alike The Guru, ‘Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil and Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal’, attained Sainthood. This joyous news was conveyed during a felicitation function held in the ashram. Father of Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil, Mr. Sadashiv Paranjape (76 years) and mother, Mrs. Shailaja Paranjape (71 years) became Sanatan’s 89th and 90th Saints respectively. Parents of Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal, Mrs. Hira Malye (82 years) and her late father Mr. Vasant Malye were declared Sanatan’s 91st and 92nd Saints respectively.
On this auspicious occasion all of them were declared to have attained 71% spiritual level. In 2016 both Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal and Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil were proclaimed to have attained the status of a Sadguru on the same day. Now the announcement that parents of both have attained Sainthood has been made on the same day. The Bliss of seekers has doubled with declaration of both Sadgurus as spiritual successors of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale in the Hindu lunar month of Magh and with the news of their parents attaining Sainthood in the month of Vaishakh.
By giving four Saints in one day the Guru has showered seekers with His bountiful grace b. We offer gratitude at the Holy feet of the Guru, both Sadgurus and their Saint parents who have given us the opportunity to experience these invaluable moments. of unending Bliss through this ceremony. We bestow with gratitude, the memoir of these moments which have given us unending Bliss unto their Holy Feet. Through this article may seekers all over experience that they are witnessing this ceremony and may they imbibe the non-materialized God Principle from it, is our sincere prayer at the Holy feet of the grace-endowing Guru.
Relatives of H.H. Sadashiv Paranjapeajoba viz. his son-in-law H.H. (Dr.) Mukul Gadgil, daughter Mrs. Kalpana Sahastrabuddhe, younger daughter Mrs. Sheetal Gogate, granddaughter Mrs. Sayali Karandikar[daughter of Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil], grandson-in-law Mr. Siddhesh Karandikar, granddaughter Miss Nidhi Gogate and his daughter’s in-laws rendering full time seva at Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram Mr. Madhav Gadgil with a spiritual level of 68% and his wife Mrs. Madhura Gadgil with a spiritual level of 63% were present along with other family members at the function.
Grandson of H.H. (Mrs.) Hira Malye, and son of Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal, Mr. Soham Singbal was present at the function. Saints H.H. Mahendra Kshatriya, H.H. Sitaram Dessai and H.H. (Mrs.) Malini Dessai also graced the occasion with their presence. The programme was compered with spiritual emotion, spontaneity, ease fully and beautifully by a Sanatan seeker with a spiritual level of 63%, Mr. Vinayak Shanbag.
The three Saints were felicitated with flower garlands. H.H. (Dr.) Mukul Gadgil garlanded H.H. Sadashiv Paranjape, Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil garlanded H.H.(Mrs.) Shailaja Paranjape and Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal garlanded H.H. (Mrs.) Hira Malye.
This was how the proclamation was made
1. On the auspicious occasion of the 77th birth anniversary of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale seekers got a vision of Him in the Shri satyanarayan form. The unforgettable experiences that seekers got then were narrated by them at the beginning of this function organised on 13th May 2019 amidst spiritual emotion.
2. As Mrs. Paranjapeaji narrated her spiritual experiences in her melodious voice seekers felt that she should continue speaking.
3. Then Mr. Paranjapeajoba narrated his spiritual experiences of the birth anniversary celebrations. Mr. Vinayak Shanbag requested him to come to the dais and narrate more of his spiritual experiences.
4. Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku, her parents Mr. and Mrs. Paranjape and Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai were seated on the dais, but one chair was left empty. Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku then announced that being able to see mother of Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai here was a golden moment and invited her to the dais.
5. Mr. Vinayak Shanbag asked seekers about what they experience by looking at both Sadgurus seated on the dais with their parents. As spiritual experiences were being unraveled one by one by seekers, a lady seeker from Sanatan, Miss Madhura Bhosale, who receives subtle knowledge said that the atmosphere at the venue of the function was as if in Janalok and unconsciously revealed the secret of the parents of both Sadgurus attaining Sainthood.
6. Then Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku read out Paratpar (Dr.) Athavale’s message that both parents of Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai, Mrs. Malyeaji and Late Vasant Malye had attained Sainthood.
7. Then Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal said ‘How eager we all are to listen to every word from the Guru ! Every word uttered by Him is a Divine message for us’ and read out the message sent by Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale about Paranjapeaji and Ajoba and conveyed the joyous news that they had become Saints.
Points about H.H. Paranjapeajoba and Aji unravelling
their sainthood narrated by by Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku !
A. H.H. Paranjapeajoba and H.H. Aji experience different relations with each other
When mother tells father ‘let us chant’ he obeys her like a small child. Sometimes she becomes his mother and sometimes they are like siblings. In this way they share different kinds of relations with each other.
B. H.H. Paranjapeajoba and H.H. Aji constantly think about society
Both my parents talk and function only for the sake of society. They think of seekers all the time and chant for them.
C. The Paranjape family experiencing sweetness even in punishment
When we made mistakes in childhood, our mother would make us all three sisters stand in the sun as punishment. We would look forward to our father’s arrival so that we could quietly follow him inside, but father would tell us to wait and get in only after sometime after her temper had cooled down. When mother was angry father would tell us that ’the situation is hot, so chant the name of Rama’. So even our punishment was sweet and was beautifully co-ordinated.
With the virtues of simplicity, purity,
spiritual emotion and yearning Mr. Sadashiv
Paranjape (76 years) and Mrs. Shailaja Paranjape (71 years)
from Sangli become Sanatan’s 89th and 90th Saints respectively
‘Mr. Sadashiv Paranjape (76 years) and Mrs. Shailaja Paranjape (71 years) from Sangli, parents of Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil always had a religious bent of mind. They commenced spiritual practice in their old age. What is praiseworthy is that due to their intense yearning they learnt to use a computer at this age and also commenced seva. They assist each other in spiritual practice. They have merged with each other so much that they have gone beyond the husband-wife relationship and a beautiful spiritual bond has developed between them.
They have set an example for everyone about how to lead a spiritual life while fulfilling the worldly duties. Due to spiritual emotion, purity and righteousness in them Divine Consciousness has been generated in their home making it like an ashram.
Paranjapekaka has unexpressed spiritual emotion and Kaku has expressed spiritual emotion. Despite their varying temperaments, because of virtues of spiritual emotion, yearning etc in them their natures have become favorable for their spiritual practice. Hence when climbing the seven steps towards Sainthood they did it together and made individual spiritual progress becoming Sanatan’s 89th and 90th Saints respectively. This has added another uniqueness to Sanatan’s history as four people in one family have attained Sainthood. Their daughter Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil and son-in-law H.H. Mukul Gadgil are already Saints.’
‘I am sure further spiritual progress of H.H. Sadashiv Paranjape and H.H. (Mrs.) Shailaja Paranjape will occur speedily.’
– Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale
Mrs. Hira Malye (82 years) with virtues of purity, selflessness
and devotion becomes Sanatan’s 91st Saint and Late Mr. Vasant Malye from Madgao, Goa, who spent his whole life like detached karmayogi (follower of Path of Action) becomes Sanatan’s 92nd Saint !
‘The attitude of Mrs. Hira Malye, the mother of Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal was basically sattvik. Since childhood devotion unto Deity Datta was ingrained in her. As she has intense faith that ‘God is my companion wherever I go’, she faces any difficult situation bravely and happily and experiences God at every step.
Not expecting fruit for any action as per the quote ‘कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन ।’ from the Holy Geeta she fulfilled all duties unto the family selflessly. While doing so she remained in constant communion with God. She continued spiritual practice relentlessly like Eklavya (the seeker who performed spiritual practice considering Dronacharya as his Guru, without actual guidance from Him), without any external guidance.
In 2015 she attained a spiritual level of 61% and was released from the cycle of birth and death. Due to virtues of purity, unconditional love, immense faith in God and low ego, within a span of just 4.5 years she attained 71% spiritual level and became Sanatan’s 91st Saint. Seeing the sattvik radiance on her face and her state of Bliss some seekers had perceived that she had become a Saint.
Her husband late Mr. Vasant Malye, the father of Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal renounced his body in 2013. Fighting against injustice was in his veins. As a freedom fighter he discharged his duties selflessly and with the spiritual emotion of a warrior, even going to prison for it. Along with the country he also served society. With sacrifice as an innate virtue, a pillar of hope for all, Late Vasant Malye spent his entire life as a detached karmayogi. He has now attained a spiritual level of 71% and has become Sanatan’s 92nd Saint.
Since both, Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal and H.H. Nilesh Singbal are Saints, four people from the same family becoming Saints is another unique event in the history of Sanatan Sanstha. Their grandson Mr. Soham Singbal (22 years) too is performing full time spiritual practice in Sanatan’s Ramnathi ashram.’
‘I am sure the further spiritual progress of H.H. (Mrs.) Hira Malye and H.H. Vasant Malye gifted with several Divine virtues, will occur speedily.’
– Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale
Points about H.H. Paranjapeajoba and Aji which evoke
spiritual emotion easily, narrated by Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal
1. H.H. Paranjapeajoba and Aji are very simple and frank. Usually when someone contemplates a visit to the Ramnathi ashram we have to plan everything for their visit to be comfortable. But this does not hold true for Paranjapeajoba and Aji. Because if they need something or want to ask something, they do so frankly.
2. When describing the virtues of humility and leadership in H.H. Paranjapeaji Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai said, “H.H. Paranjapeaji had planned a visit of the ladies from her Bhajanimandal (devotional song troupe) from Sangli, to the Ramnathi ashram. It was then that I observed leadership qualities in her. She was explaining how to live in the ashram to the women in her group humbly, and in a in language that they could understand easily.”
Highlights of the event
1. During the function both Sadgurus were encouraging the seekers to narrate their spiritual experiences. In their invaluable guidance they said, ‘Every thought and spiritual experience is given by God and is meant not just for the self, but for entire society. Hence all should narrate spiritual experiences spontaneously. This is in fact an examination from Spirituality which is known to endow a stress-free living. Every time the examination paper changes. In the path of spiritual practice collecting every pearl like moment at every stage, one has to march ahead. By following this path of spiritual practice God come closer to you’. Off and on they were asking all whether they were experiencing waves of spiritual emotion in the atmosphere and taking every seeker into the world of spiritual emotion. Seekers attending this function were fortunate to be able to experience ‘direct teaching by Sadgurus’ who are like the Guru.
2. Seeker Mr. Nishad Deshmukh who receives subtle-knowledge perceived the subtle presence of the late father of Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai during the function and that as Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai narrated points charged with spiritual emotion, regarding him, he was feeling gratitude unto Paratpar Guru.
3. Mr. Soham Singbal narrated spiritual experiences about his grandfather H.H. Vasant Malye and grandmother H.H. (Mrs.) Hira Malye in a steady, overwhelming tone of voice. A seeker present there perceived the presence of Deity Dattaguru there at that time.
4. At the function the Non-materialized God Principle was more active. The events at the function were occurring spontaneously, not as planned. Seekers could easily recollect their spiritual experiences from the birth anniversary celebrations. Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku said that ‘recollecting easily is in fact a spiritual experience from the non-materialized state’.
5. Unforgettable moments in the event displaying immense humility in Sadgurus and Saints
After Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil felicitated H.H. (Mrs.) Paranjapeaji the latter offered obeisance (namaskar) placing her head on the feet of Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku, Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai and H.H. (Mrs.) Malyeaji. H.H. Paranjapeajoba too touched the feet of both Sadgurus and H.H. (Mrs.) Malye and joined his hands in obeisance. Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil and Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai too offered obeisance by touching the feet of H. H Paranjapeajoba and H.H Paranjapeaji and H.H MalyeAji. These were unforgettable moments of revered Sadgurus and Saints offering obeisance to each other and displaying their utmost humility.
6. During the ceremony H.H. Paranjapeaji sang the devotional song ‘कुठे गुंतलासी योगियाचे ध्यानी’ with spiritual emotion.
7. Mrs. Vimal Agawane sang the devotional song ‘टाळ बोले चिपळीला’.
8. When Mr. Soham Singbal was whispering something in the ear of Sadguru (Mrs.) Bindatai Mr. Ramprasad Kushte felt he was telling her to coming into the materialized state from the non-materialized one.
9. An experiment was performed in which everyone was asked to narrate the subtle experiences one experienced after looking at the dias. In which,H.H. (Dr.) Mukul Gadgil saw a forest with the Paranjape family and Malye family staying in adjoining thatched roof huts. He realized that even then the two families had been together.
10. After Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkakau felicitated H.H. Paranjapeaji both embraced each other. At that time Mr. Shriramprasad Kushte perceived that both had merged into each other and into the Primal Mother.
11. Lady seeker Miss Kalyani Gangan stated that both the Paranjape and Malye families were role models for a Hindu nation and that if everyone lives like them then spiritual progress will definitely occur.
12. During the function Mr. Shriramprasad Kushte expressed his inner spiritual emotion that he had received a message from God that Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjalitai is his sister upon which H.H. (Mrs.) Paranjapeaji said, “I have three daughters. I had given birth to a son first but he expired. Anjali’s (Sadguru (Mrs.) Anjali Gadgil) twin sister too expired. Now God has given me a son and a daughter-in-law (Mr. Shriramprasad and Mrs. Rupali Kushte) and this daughter (Sadguru (Mrs.) Binda Singbal). God has not deprived me of anything.”
Thoughts expressed by family of H.H Paranjapeajoba and H.H Aji
1. Mrs. Sheetal Gogate (younger daughter)
‘When I heard that our parents had attained Sainthood I was full of gratitude. Formerly they would discuss things from the Great Illusion (Maya), now their discussion is only on spiritual topics.’
2. Miss Nidhi Gogate (granddaughter)
‘I was overjoyed to hear that our grandparents have become Saints. Our grandfather is fond of discipline. Whenever I forget to switch off lights in the room, he reminds me about the same. Grandmother is strict but I know that whatever she is teaching me will help me in the future.’
3. Mrs. Sayali Siddhesh Karandikar (granddaughter)
‘I used to feel that everyone should have grandparents like mine. Grandmother not only has love for others but is also principled. Whenever I make a mistake, she makes me aware of it at once. I never get angry at her for this, because I know she is doing this out of love for me. She always says, ‘First think of God’. When at home her first priority is the temple at home, then other household chores. Formerly Grandpa would bathe the Deity idols during ritualistic worship with cold water. She told him that if we use warm water for our bath, then why not use warm water for bathing Deity idols during ritualistic worship. From this I learnt devotion from her. When she tells Grandpa something, he listens to her with a childlike attitude. I am grateful to God for giving me birth in such a family.’
4. Mr. Siddhesh Karandikar (grand son-in-law)
4 A. H.H. Paranjapeaji and Ajoba has moulded Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku with pure values (sanskars)
When I see the Paranjape Saint couple I remember the saying that pure seeds bear delicious fruit. Due the pure values ingrained by them in Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilakaku she has been moulded so beautifully.
4 B. H.H. Paranjapeaji and Ajoba welcoming guests with love
When I visit them in Sangli they extend their warm hospitality. They ensure that a guest is not put to any inconvenience.
4 C. Humility
Despite I being far younger than Paranjapejoba he greets me humbly displaying the virtue of humility.
4 D. Paranjapeajoba uses waste appropriately to create utility items
A lamp was installed at the Kamalpeeth in Ramnathi ashram. Paranjapeajoba has created the case for the lamp by himself. He has several skills by which he has converted waste matter into utility items. He has made a stand for Paranjape Aji to keep her vegetable cutter.
4 E. Spiritual experiences given to Paranjape ajobaand Paranjape Aji by God due to their intense devotion
Once Grandpa (ajoba) and Grandma (Aji) had gone out of town. When they returned, they found that the ladoo kept in a steel bowl in the temple at home was missing. They had the high-level spiritual emotion that God Himself had partaken of it.
4 F. Forewarning about Paranjape ajoba and Paranjape Aji becoming Saints
Various religious rituals were being performed in the ashram from May 5, 2019 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale. I happened to meet Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale to tell him something about a ritual. At that time he said, ‘Are Sayali’s grandparents visiting ashram?They appear to be happy all the time, Right?’ This gave me a clue that have become Saints.
5. Miss Mokshada Konekar (niece of grand son-in-law Mr. Siddhesh Karandikar)
‘Grandpa and Grandma explain everything so well and with love. They never get angry. I feel a lot of gratitude towards them’ is what Miss Mokshada Konekar said with a lot of spiritual emotion.
According to Sadguru (Mrs.) Gadgilkaku ‘As Miss Mokshada has descended onto the earth from Maharlok her spiritual emotion and maturity was visible through her speech’.
Forewarning received by seekers regarding
H.H. Paranjapeajoba and Aji becoming Saints
1. A premonition that Dr. (Mrs.) Arti Tiwari
got about H.H. Aji and Ajoba becoming Saints
‘In March 2019 Mrs. Paranjapeaji was visiting the Ramnathi ashram with women from her Bhajanimandal. They had presented a programme of devotional songs (bhajans) here. As Mrs. Paranjapeaji sang the devotional song on Rama and Vitthal, in the subtle it appeared as if Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale was standing behind her. During the birth anniversary celebrations, when different religious rituals were being carried out in the ashram, in the vicinity of the altar of the yadnya (fire sacrifice), Mr. Paranjapeajoba and Aji were seated in the same row that usually Saints occupy and I felt that Paratpar Guru (Dr.) Athavale would soon declare them as Saints. Aji’s skin and cheeks are chubby like those of a child and I feel like showering her with lots of love just like we do it for a small child.. Ajoba’s look appears as if he is staring into space. Also, subtle white rays were seen emanating into the environment from him.’ – Allopathy Doctor Dr. (Miss) Arti Tiwari
2. ‘Some days ago H.H. Paranjapeaji and Ajoba were visiting us. When I saw them, I felt that they would soon attain Sainthood.’ – Mr. Shriramprasad Kushte
3. ‘When applying kunku (vermilion) to H.H. (Mrs.) Paranjapeaji I could feel tremendous amount of Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) emanating from her Adnya Chakra, in fact when doing so my finger was trembling. – Mrs. Rupali Kushte