Sanatan’s ashram gives an experience of the spiritual world – Dr. Madhusudan Ghanekar, astrologer of International repute.
Ramnathi, Goa – Dr. Madhusudan Ghanekar, astrologer of International repute from Pune
aged 63 years, accompanied by his wife, paid a goodwill visit to Sanatan’s ashram in
Ramnathi on March 26, 2019. He said ‘I experienced subtle fragrances and positive
vibrations in different parts of the Sanatan ashram. For one and half hours of the ashram
tour I forgot myself, did not experience even little fatigue, on the contrary was charged with
enthusiasm. At the ashram I was able to learn a lot, was able to experience the true spiritual
world. I perceived presence of spiritual energy there’ after he was shown the ashram by Mr.
Arvind Pansare, National Spokesperson for Hindu Janajagruti Samiti in Maharashtra, and
given information about the mission towards the nation and Dharma being carried out in the
Participation in the mission of Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay
In 2014 Mrs. Prajakta Joshi from the Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay received an
opportunity to present her paper at the Sixth Women’s Astrology Conference held at
Ramnathi, Goa in 2014 after which Dr. Ghanekar and some other astrologers paid a goodwill
visit to the ashram.
Introduction to Dr. Madhusudan Ghanekar
1. Dr. Ghanekar is a well-known astrologer. His articles have been published in several
periodicals. He has been awarded the ‘Lifetime award for astrology’ too.
2. He enters a particular state of meditation (which he refers to as a ‘state of Brahmadhyan
(meditation on the God Principle)).
3. As part of the campaign to unite the world he is involved in laughter clubs, humorous
poetry, singing, handwriting interpretation, face reading, hypnosis, reiki etc. He delivers
messages to ‘save water’, ‘spread love in the world’, ‘love animals’, ‘help the poor and
physically challenged’ etc. to society.
4. He has chaired 10 important International conferences including the World Laughter
conference and World Handwriting and Mind reading conference and has received awards
at the International level for his film songs, ghazal lyrics, script writing and dialogues for
stories, street plays, and humorous poetry.
5. Dr. Ghanekar has chaired 10 important literary conferences including Akhil Bharatiya
Bahubhashik Hasya Kavisammelan (2000 A.D.), the first Vinodi Sahitya Sammelan (2001
A.D.), first Rajya Vidyut Sahitya Sammelan (2002 A.D.), first Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya
Sammelan for children (2002 A.D.), Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Kavisammelan (2004 A.D.),
Poetry Keshvastu Shatabdi Smruti Kavisammelan etc.
6. Dr. Ghanekar is the President of Mahila Jyotirvid, Sahityagaurav, V. Arts, Friends
International Hahaha Laugh International, Handwriting Analysis Research Foundation,
Universal Astrological Foundation and Dattopasak Late Tai Ghanekar Shatabdi Samiti.
7. He has written over 200 books and is in the ‘Limca Book Of Records’ for breaking several